• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Does height matter? (1 Viewer)

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
i'm only 5 foot, and haven't met any guys horter than me (who wasn't a kid)

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
i usually look for taller girls seeing as it would be quite the awkward for me to date a short girl, but if the right short girl comes along, nothing wrong with that :D

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
Fairytale said:
Nah, not really. According to posters in Big W, 157cm = short, 165cm = average and 172.5cm=tall. That 's for girls.

And for guys, 165cm=short, 175cm=average and 183cm=tall.
shit then im way above average :(

J

jhakka

I was half a centimetre below tall last time I was measured.

J

jhakka

Good god, I was half a centimetre away from having a fist shaken at me.

clover_charm

HSC
N/A
Man..i'm like 177cm, isn't that tall for an asian chick? nearly all the guys are shorter than me! But all my crushes have happened to be taller than me :p People always tell me i could be a model which i can't deny i like hearing :D

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
yeah, coming from a fairly short guy, height seems to matter...but I think it's a way of filtering out all the shallow ditz's at least (although they might take pity), because only the mature type dont care....lol i make it sound like a crippling disease.

B-Ma

HSC
Fairytale said:
Asian guys tend to be shorter than me and my parents expect me to date Asian guys. I am not tall, just 168cm. Most of the Asian guys I know and see are shorter than me. I know there are some that are tall.
I see that alot, but me being an asian guy, I'm 177cm I think I might've grown a bit in the last few months. But basically all my cousins, we at least 175, the tallest one being 181cm. Something must be wrong with us!

Tuna

HSC
N/A
B-Ma said:
I see that alot, but me being an asian guy, I'm 177cm I think I might've grown a bit in the last few months. But basically all my cousins, we at least 175, the tallest one being 181cm. Something must be wrong with us!
Probably you're a giant asian? Wait nope the Chinese basketball player is Yao mei?? (I Dont know how to spell his name). I'm 171 and would prefer girls who are shorter...Jeez why do girls play sport and get so tall so nobody can like them? Ah all the basketball players might get the benefit! Short girls 165-168cm are cute don't you think? :) :) :) :)

B-Ma

HSC
Tuna said:
Probably you're a giant asian? Wait nope the Chinese basketball player is Yao mei?? (I Dont know how to spell his name). I'm 171 and would prefer girls who are shorter...Jeez why do girls play sport and get so tall so nobody can like them? Ah all the basketball players might get the benefit! Short girls 165-168cm are cute don't you think? :) :) :) :)

YAO MING!!!! He single handedly handed Australia their loss against China the other day. I doubt playing sport really makes people get them tall, maybe a few centimetres because they are healthy, it's mostly genetics. Yao Ming is is 229cm's btw.

Tuna

HSC
N/A
B-Ma said:
YAO MING!!!! He single handedly handed Australia their loss against China the other day. I doubt playing sport really makes people get them tall, maybe a few centimetres because they are healthy, it's mostly genetics. Yao Ming is is 229cm's btw.
Anyway short girls are cute. That's that. Cute and compact! :)

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
im uberly short so its not hard trying to find someone that is taller or of the same height :p

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Anyway, like I've already said in the other thread, it doesnt matter to me too much, but only to a certain extent. I think it could become awkward if the difference was too great.

Fairytale

HSC
N/A
pcx_demolition017 said:
ur parents *expect* u to date asian guys?
are u an abc or from hk/china...?

btw. i'm an asian guy....short-average: ~170cm. one of my asian friends is probably around 175ish. most are around 170-172ish. just for people's opinions...am i short for an asian guy? - i know i'm a midget compared with aussies (average 180), but i dunno if i'm actually a "short asian", coz that'd be kinda bad.
abc. I don't have to marry an Asian but they would prefer me to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)