• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Does she like me more than friends? (1 Viewer)

the_one_1

HSC
You will only lose a good friend if you continue liking her after you've rejected her. Then it's awkward for you, and if it's awkward for you then it's awkward for her. And you won't end up talking. So if she says no (which is unlikely IMO) then stop liking her. Sorry.

Of course this awkwardness can be overcome if you're confident in yourself (in maintaining a standard friendship) but I'm getting a lot of self-doubting vibes from you.

From past experience: don't tell anyone that you like a person. They will find out sooner rather than later and if they don't like you it's super awkward

But anyway. Wait until after trails and then ask her out. Screw this sports game or whatever, the point of dating is to know the other person better. You can do it better over coffee/ drink/ even walking and sitting at a park bench.

With everyone there is always a risk of her saying no. There is NEVER a right opportunity. Like I've said before, if you don't ask her out you're probably not mature enough for a proper relationship. You also need to be confident in yourself within a relationship, clingyness is a turnoff for (most) girls.

You're not signing your life away. It's just dating. BF/GF stuff comes later. (and that may even be harder than asking her out on the initial date lol).
The only thing I can ask a girl out to is to the movies. When this girl found out I asked out I had asked out a girl she called her my girlfriend. So I think she might think it as entering a relationship. But I can only ask her out to the movies, thats the only activity I know to do with another person which I am confident in doing with another person. Is this alright.

Emily Howard

HSC
yes go to da movies but lyk hav food or coffee atsum point so u can actually get to noe one another so it aint awkward

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)