• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Doing the HSC again. (1 Viewer)

Student246

HSC
If I do the HSC again at Tafe. How will UAC consider me? I have been to university. Will they still consider my marks at university?

I want to go back to the course (electrical engineering) I was doing if they kick me out of university. I am trying at university and I don't want to leave this course. Yes I am not trying hard enough sometimes. But I need time to learn from my mistakes. If I am kicked out, I will be in a very sad state.

My professor said the university will still have me on their system but will they let me continue from where I left off.. (that is I won't have to repeat the subjects I passed)? if I get back in uni after I do the HSC again?

Last edited:

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
Student246 said:
If I do the HSC again at Tafe. How will UAC consider me? I have been to university. Will they still consider my marks at university?

I want to go back to the course (electrical engineering) I was doing if they kick me out of university. I am trying at university and I don't want to leave this course. Yes I am not trying hard enough sometimes. But I need time to learn from my mistakes. If I am kicked out, I will be in a very sad state.

My professor said the university will still have me on their system but will they let me continue from where I left off.. (that is I won't have to repeat the subjects I passed)? if I get back in uni after I do the HSC again?
It wont make much difference as they will count you uni subject grades to see whether you make the cut off or not. Not worth it.

Student246

HSC
Ok. I have another question. If I get a Certificate III in tafe will they let me back in usyd? and if I get kicked out again will they let me in again? will I have to go to tafe again before they let me back in? will they consider tafe again for me?

I don't understand how in the world, a system can stop someone from doing what they want to do.

How long does the university keep someone on their system? does their computer have enough space to remember everyone? even those who got kicked out 10 yrs ago? Will they force a person to do first year subjects again which they passed?

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
You are best off asking the student advisor for Electrical Engineering (assuming that is what you are studying).

They will kick you out, if you are way too lazy. It sounds like you really want to do EE, but dont work hard enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)