• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

don't fall in love (1 Viewer)

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
ubernuton said:
beside all i am trying to do is give some all of you some advice i am not asking for any
what i am trying to do is dismiss any prevasly held belives that love is a good think love is one of the 3 worst human creations (the others being money and religion). what am trying to do i advices you not to do it it is bad
you have to realise that noone agreeing with possibly means you actually might be wrong about it.

get
over
the
girl

and you'll be fine.
i guarantee that in two years you will be like 'omg i cannot believe i posted that embarassing thread, man i looked emo, i was just cut cos that girl i used to like didnt like me back and i thought that i would never get over it. if i met myself back then i would slap myself in the face and then tell myself to build a bridge and get over it'

trust me. its going to happen

ubernuton

HSC
not in 2 years maybe 10 at the least but the worst part about it is that she did like me back but because shes a bit af a traditionalist she couldn't ask me out

be.yourself

HSC
love is beautiful. go ahead, fall in love! it may cause pain yes, if you allow it to, but its all a part of love and life itself. cos love is life itself. why resist something so natural in our human intuition and overall being? :) the greatness of love far outweighs anything we may consider 'bad' about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)