• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Dr Who (3 Viewers)

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
if london doesnt ask david tennant to light the torch and i going to be very disappointed

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
wow big news today
amy/rory leave e5 in weeping angels episode and someone will die (called it a couple of pages back)

jenna louise someone announced as new companion -- yet another prety young lady
inb4 romance subplot :/

gon sit s7 out methinks

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
ugh

sorry
moffat is a great writer
but he is extremely very not good as head writer :/

come at me

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
i was hoping for like an older/younger companion or a male companion or basically someone who isn't the same mold as rose/martha/amy

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC

she lost me when she said her favourite doctor/companion was matt/karen

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
i dunno. she seems cute but i'm just sick of young female companions. and if she falls in love with the doctor i'll be super annoyed. sigh.

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
i was hoping for like an older/younger companion or a male companion or basically someone who isn't the same mold as rose/martha/amy
Yes, it's been quite a while since there has been a male companion... Time for a change of pace methinks (ugh, can't believe I just wrote 'methinks'... And there it is again -.-)... I'm rather sick of the romantic dynamics, they need to bring in a witty character that will challenge the Doctor (in my opinion anyway :D)... Or make captain Jack an official companion :O

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
Yes, it's been quite a while since there has been a male companion... Time for a change of pace methinks (ugh, can't believe I just wrote 'methinks'... And there it is again -.-)... I'm rather sick of the romantic dynamics, they need to bring in a witty character that will challenge the Doctor (in my opinion anyway :D)... Or make captain Jack an official companion :O
Haha, yes it would be good to have someone challenge the doctor intellecutally. And yes! Captain Jack should make an appearance!

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
there should be a Doctor/Master team-up episode :D
does anyone know if there is such an occurence in classic!who?

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
:O There should be! (Bring back John Simm I say! Although, I think he's doing Mad Dogs Series 3 or something :()... There could have quite possibly been an ep in the past, maybe the Doctor and Master were victims of circumstance and had to work together on somethhing? Didn't they sort of work together in the 'Last of the Time Lords' ep or something? Can't remember now, it's been a while since I watched a Tennant ep :( Not too sure though, maybe Pony knows?

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
Not sure how confirmed but there were rumours that Benedict Cumberbatch were to play the Master in 50th anniversary special

Seems like nepotism.

I love Captain Jack!!
I'll be happy if the new companion has a brother/sister dynamic. That would be fun.
I mean, I know River is still around but, as much as I like Martha, I'd prefer not to have her pining after the Doctor

Ooho! It would be cool if she was an alien!!

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
Not sure how confirmed but there were rumours that Benedict Cumberbatch were to play the Master in 50th anniversary special

Seems like nepotism.
I think that's more of the fandom going "HEY BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH WOULD BE GREAT AS THE MASTER"
and then somewhere along the line it was turned into a "rumour"

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
I think that's more of the fandom going "HEY BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH WOULD BE GREAT AS THE MASTER"
and then somewhere along the line it was turned into a "rumour"
Yeah all the articles say an "unknown source"
I won't be a happy camper if that were to happen
Like, as good as he is, ugh.

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
season 7 teaser trailer from the official doctor who tumblr:

Doctor Who: New 2012 Season 7 Teaser Trailer (Internet Premiere!)

Here it is: the internet premiere of the teaser trailer for Doctor Who Series 7, as seen this past weekend at the Official Doctor Who Convention in Cardiff! The new season of Doctor Who will premiere this fall (date TBD) on BBC America (US), BBC One (UK), and SPACE (Canada).

The new season will see the last days of the Ponds, with Amy (Karen Gillan) and Rory (Arthur Darvill) making their final rollercoaster voyage with The Doctor (Matt Smith). The Ponds have been at the Doctor’s side for more than two seasons but what will he do after their heartbreaking departure?

New guest stars so far confirmed to star will include David Bradley, Rupert Graves, Ben Browder and Mark Williams. Season 7 will then see a dramatic turn of events when The Doctor meets a new friend - the recently-announced new companion, played by Jenna-Louse Coleman. Prepare yourselves for thrills, adventures and dramatic surprises as the show builds towards its enormous, climactic 50th anniversary year.

Fourteen big, blockbuster-movie episodes - each a brand new epic adventure featuring new monsters and some familiar foes as you’ve never seen them before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)