• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

draft timetables (1 Viewer)

federal

HSC
hey sorry if my question is repeative but i havent read a thread about this yet so.....heres my problem. I wanted to work out a draft timetable for my course (social science) but when i went to the page some of my units were listed but others where not there. I know the units exist but why arnt they in the list? will this happen when its time to register for tutorials? any answers would be much appreciated :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Do you mean that the units which you have enroled in aren't showing up on pweb?

If thats the case, they are still probably processing the forms. Keep checking, but when its about a week or so from tutorial registration and they are still not all up, ring up the student centre for your campus and ask them to see whats going on.

federal

HSC
no not my enrolment i know that takes time to process, i mean the actual place where u can plan out ur timetables some units are not listed and i was wondering why. for example in all the units listed there is no psychology even though i know its offered. lol do u get that or am i a heaps confusing person

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
um.. lol, its pretty confusing. but i'll try and help you. The place where you create your timetable is called p-web. When you enroled, i take it you put down 4 subjects for autumn. Like I said, you could just always ring up the student centre and ask them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)