• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

drained/tired (1 Viewer)

wheredanton

Retired
HSC
= Jennifer = said:
hey guys is it just me or are people like tired/drained and exams have not begun yet :( :( :(
Just wait until you are in 4th year :uhhuh:

That's when the real fun starts!

L

LaraB

wheredanton said:
Just wait until you are in 4th year :uhhuh:

That's when the real fun starts!
meh... 4th year will be better...

at least i'll be doing something that i at least vaguely want to do.... none of the units i am doing this year are even remotely relevant to what i want to do for a job so 4th year is looking much better...

especially since by 4th year at least we'll have some units that don't have exams unlike now where every unit has an exam.... damn business degree.. should've done some dodgy arts or communications degree that doesn't have exams :p

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
im not really that tired, or drained. im just at that point where i dont give a fuck about what happens. Ive been procrastinating so much. my boss rings me to come into work pretty much everyday. i always jump at the chance to stop the agonising guilt over not studying. I just.cant.be.fucked. im already bound to fail business law, again. ive half given up on that.

tubtub

HSC
im too overwhelmed to study cause i have to kickass in the exams to pass an accounting and finance unit......

Nebuchadnezzar

Idealist
HSC
Shell said:
i'm not really that tired, or drained. i'm just at that point where i don't give a fuck about what happens. Ive been procrastinating so much. my boss rings me to come into work pretty much everyday. i always jump at the chance to stop the agonising guilt over not studying. I just.cant.be.fucked. i'm already bound to fail business law, again. i've half given up on that.
i know exactly what you mean shell. i just feel so apathetic towards studying right now, i know i should study but there is nothing motivating me.

HSC
I don't even have the feeling that i should be studying in my stomach.. WebCT was filled with threads on monday of people who obviously started studying, and i was like "uh..... people are studying *mind goes back to the clouds*"

I have not even done one minute of study. I just dont feel like it's time yet.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I've lost all motivation as well. I had an assignment due on Friday, which i'm still working on.

Got a few lab reports to write up and an exam for IT to do. Quite frankly, I don't care about it anymore. I just look forward to never turning up to uni again.

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
i feel tired and unmotivated to study also, considering i have to pass exam to pass 2 subjects and they are back to back im so over it, plus having friends at other unis who have already finished doesnt help.

Kulazzi

HSC
I really hate it when some lecturers have *their* assessments due during exam time. It makes it a lot more stressing and frustrating.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
I didn't know that assignments could be due during the exam period? Wow.

Kulazzi

HSC
SiZmOs said:
I don;t know. I already did the exam for that unit in mid-semester and then had the assesment due last monday, with my exams on wednesday and thursday. Similar issue happened with me last semester as well (those who did Everyday Life or Approaches to Text will know what I'm talking about...)

L

LaraB

SiZmOs said:
yes, they can. 99% of teh time they take the place of an exam. A lot of degrees don't have proper formal exams... odd as it may be since we're told the purpose of exams is to screw up the cheaters and plaigarisers... but i guess it's probably hard to do an exam for some stuff.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I've had assignments due in exam period for the past 3 years, and yeah I have 5 due this exam period, 4 today alone! Although I tend to have no exams :p

But we don't have exams because our lecturers say its not the most effective way to assess what we have learnt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)