• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

E3 2007 (1 Viewer)

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
For those who don't know, E3 is the biggest annual video game conference where developers get to show off and announce new games. 2007 marks the start of a new conference, with it now inaccesible to the public. It's always something to look forward to every year, where you can learn about what your favourite developers are up to and games to look forward to on each platform in the not too distant future. It starts on July 11 and goes for three days

IGN have information on games that have been announced so far here

So, what are you hoping for and keeping an eye out on this year?

My top priorities:
Here's to hoping we get some info on a new, true predecessor to the Ninja Gaiden series on the xbox. I've been hearing that they'll probably make it a 360 exclusive, which is damn well good enough for me.
Super Street Fighter II Turbo Remix - some nice screenshots or gameplay vids would be swell
More info on Fallout 3 by Bethsoft
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles for the Wii
Unreal Tournament 3??

Hmmm:

The Half Life Orange Box is something I'm watching.
Handful of Harvest Moon DS games!
Four Megaman games on DS?!
Geometry Wars on the DS
Atlus is becoming one of my favourite developers, hopefully they've got something in line for the DS
Phoenix Wright sequel
Devil May Cry 4

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
bazookajoe said:
Nintendo being very hush hush again
Yeah, the DS had a phenomenal year last year and only getting better and better and better. And of course while the Wii has been smashing everything, the launch was terribly weak once you see past it's revolutionary controller, if Nintendo can't bring anything good to it this year I think I'll lose interest altogether. Though they probably will.

Which reminds me, more Metroid stuff!

Been wondering what the DS will be superceded by as well, hmm...

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
runtlocks said:
For those who don't know, E3 is the biggest annual video game conference where developers get to show off and announce new games. 2007 marks the start of a new conference, with it now inaccesible to the public. It's always something to look forward to every year, where you can learn about what your favourite developers are up to and games to look forward to on each platform in the not too distant future. It starts on July 11 and goes for three days

IGN have information on games that have been announced so far here

So, what are you hoping for and keeping an eye out on this year?

My top priorities:
Here's to hoping we get some info on a new, true predecessor to the Ninja Gaiden series on the xbox. I've been hearing that they'll probably make it a 360 exclusive, which is damn well good enough for me.
Super Street Fighter II Turbo Remix - some nice screenshots or gameplay vids would be swell
More info on Fallout 3 by Bethsoft
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles for the Wii
Unreal Tournament 3??

Hmmm:

The Half Life Orange Box is something I'm watching.
Handful of Harvest Moon DS games!
Four Megaman games on DS?!
Geometry Wars on the DS
Atlus is becoming one of my favourite developers, hopefully they've got something in line for the DS
Phoenix Wright sequel
Devil May Cry 4
Uh, isn't E3 being scaled back because all the developers thought it was too expensive to hold a booth?

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
Yeah, that's what I mean by it not being open to the public anymore. They're just holding private conferences in plain little old rooms, invite only, with no extravagent booths and the such to gawk at.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
Bump, you're all lame!

hurrah, Bethesda have confirmed Fallout 3 to be at E3
EA to release Madden NFL 08 on Gamecube????

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Not even interested this year. And for the past 3 years I've sat up and watched the live stream of it.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I'm not really interested at all in games. I mean, when they come out, I might play them or whatever, but generally the first time I hear of most games is when I see pc games pop up on torrent sites or DS games pop up on my favourite rom site.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
this is like the third e3 thread but yeah that wii fit thing looks orsum. the ps3 presentation was prob the best at e3, followed by the wii one. the xbox 360 presentation was crap. however, that's primarily because they didn't show many unannounced games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)