• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Earthquake in China (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
melanieeeee. said:
lol what type of agrument is that... because someone believes in God it means that they are delusional.
No, what we're saying is you can not blame God for the death of innocents.

Do you understand what you're saying? You're either a troll or a retard.

This is a natural disaster, it happened. God can help, but why don't we? Why don't we have the humanity to give a damn, other than just say "god did it".

Have you donated any money? I'm willing to bet you didn't fucken donate a cent. All you've contributed is a comment that burns so hard to the people who have died. Seriously, STFU.

Allahu Akbar!

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC
sam04u said:

This is a natural disaster, it happened. God can help, but why don't we? Why don't we have the humanity to give a damn, other than just say "god did it".

Have you donated any money? I'm willing to bet you didn't fucken donate a cent. All you've contributed is a comment that burns so hard to the people who have died. Seriously, STFU.

Allahu Akbar!
wtf are you talking about. half of the stuff that you have implied that i have meant is not what i meant. i think it is you that does not understand what i am saying. i am not blaming God for what happened but i believe that God makes things happen for a reason. i never said God will help nor do i believe that we can do nothing. and what has me donating money got to do with anything?

seriously, you STFU before you go making all these assumptions.

boris

Banned
HSC
melanieeeee. said:
wtf are you talking about. half of the stuff that you have implied that i have meant is not what i meant. i think it is you that does not understand what i am saying. i am not blaming God for what happened but i believe that God makes things happen for a reason. i never said God will help nor do i believe that we can do nothing. and what has me donating money got to do with anything?

seriously, you STFU before you go making all these assumptions.
You basically did say that though. You're implying that God made this happen for a reason, as though there is justification in the loss of thousands of lives.

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC
boris said:
You basically did say that though. You're implying that God made this happen for a reason, as though there is justification in the loss of thousands of lives.
yes your point being. i dont believe we can or should do nothing because of it.

boris

Banned
HSC
melanieeeee. said:
yes your point being. i dont believe we can or should do nothing.
What do you mean my point being. I was pointing out that you somehow think GOD is responsible for this natural disaster. Like he clicked his fingers and was like 'ha, fuck you China'.

Basically that is what you mean when you say 'God lets everything happen for a reason'. You're assuming that God intervened and allowed this to happen, and whatever his motives are we shouldn't question it.

What else can you possibly mean?

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC
boris said:
What do you mean my point being. I was pointing out that you somehow think GOD is responsible for this natural disaster. Like he clicked his fingers and was like 'ha, fuck you China'.

Basically that is what you mean when you say 'God lets everything happen for a reason'. You're assuming that God intervened and allowed this to happen, and whatever his motives are we shouldn't question it.

What else can you possibly mean?
yeah i know. not the part that he clicked is fingers and was like 'ha, fuck you china' because im sure he had a reason behind it though.

sam04u said:

Allahu Akbar!
i think there is a misunderstanding here.
i have highlighted the part where i thought that he had made assumptions.
i still believe that we should and can help china.

boris

Banned
HSC
Why should we help China if it was Gods intent for them to be in the midst of a natural disaster?

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC
maybe Gods intent was for a reason other than the negative consequence that it brings?

boris

Banned
HSC
melanieeeee. said:
maybe Gods intent was for a reason other than the negative consequence that it brings?
Okay now you're grasping at straws.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC
boris said:
Okay now you're grasping at straws.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.
i dont know what God's intent was because im not God but im sure there is a valid reason behind it.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
melanieeeee. said:
i dont know what God's intent was because im not God but im sure there is a valid reason behind it.
there is. it's called science.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
No I will not have a God thread about whether or not he wanted many people to die, or whatever the damn hell you guys are talking about. You are ridiculous. Take a look at yourself you crazy fundamentalist nut, actually no, take a look outside because you are painfully sheltered. How fucking dare you. "Yes it was God's will for your family to die in such a horrible way lol". How insensitive and disgusting are you?

And thank frikin christ I stumbled on this thread after Iron deleted your racist comments.

Seriously, despite the fact that you don't give a shit about how I feel, or whatever, you are the scum of the earth for making fucking jokes like that. Should I get a better sense of humour? Yeah I have been hearing the same jokes for the last 21 years. The jokes get kinda old. Oh it's okay to make fun of the Chinese people dying, but not fun at the Katrina tragedy. Get some fucking sense into you. You are the sort of people that no matter how many fucking generations I am, no matter how much better I am at English than you, no matter how aussie my accent is, you reckon I am still that asian girl trying to get a citizenship if I'm with an anglo-saxon man.

Fuck yourselves.

I don't see how this will involve fruitful discussion when we drag God into this, and even if I disregard those, the posts haven't been all that great.

So thread closed.

Oh yeah, go report this to the other moderators that I abused my power or some shit by not being objective, pretty sure they won't side with you.

Sorry Iron, I'm just way offended. And probably stressed out at uni.

DON'T message me saying shit about "not meaning to offend". Shut up. You shouldn't have said it anyway.

Last edited:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Honestly what the shit.

I'm still not over it.

Do you sit outside the hospital waiting for patients to be diagnosed with fatal diseases and go tell them it was God's will?

Because this is pretty much what you're doing.

You are absolutely sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)