• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Easy integration q (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Dota55 said:
don't get....why A=3....
Sorry, I skipped steps.

I should have shown in the earlier steps that (square root of 18)/ (square root of 2) = 3.

And . means "times".

Dota55

HSC
lyounamu said:
They cannot be differentiated because it is possible to find the gradient at those points.
Okay, thanks.

Yeah, i think x =6 is an answer for the question you asked previously. If the solutions were written by a BoSer, its possible that he/she would've glanced over and thought CD was part of the quarter circle DE.

Ummm...yeah i wasn't any help to you...:(

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Dota55 said:
Okay, thanks.

Yeah, i think x =6 is an answer for the question you asked previously. If the solutions were written by a BoSer, its possible that he/she would've glanced over and thought CD was part of the quarter circle DE.

Ummm...yeah i wasn't any help to you...:(
Likely scenario. Thanks.

T

Troy2287

That paper was done before I was born...not worth looking at in my opinion...unless you've used all your resources for questions, otherwise it's just too different to current HSC format.

omniscience

HSC
N/A
Troy2287 said:
That paper was done before I was born...not worth looking at in my opinion...unless you've used all your resources for questions, otherwise it's just too different to current HSC format.
Are you serious? It's 1997 (one question is and the other is 1993). Don't tell me you are only 10 years old (or 14 years old).

T

Troy2287

LOL my bad. Just realised it was a bunch of random questions from multiple papers...OOPS!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)