• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

"Eat less meat to fight climate change" - UN (3 Viewers)

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
HalcyonSky said:
lean? every time ive had kangaroo its been absolutely filled with strings of fat, totally uneatable
Odd. The muscle meat itself is extremely lean, and they don't have a lot of body fat like ye old beef and lamb.

You may have gotten a gristley cut.

-tal-

HSC
Wth... Cows the world over release more carbon dioxide than humans could ever release. I say eat more meat to lessen the damage to the environment. Ha, those green idiots don't know jack, wouldn't have thought of that would they?

HSC
-tal- said:
Wth... Cows the world over release more carbon dioxide than humans could ever release. I say eat more meat to lessen the damage to the environment. Ha, those green idiots don't know jack, wouldn't have thought of that would they?
Well presumably there would be less cows if we stopped breeding them for meat...

Also, I think vegetarianism is positively correlated with particular types of mental illness. So you can either eat meat and get cancer or stick with vegies and go crazy :(

Either way YOU'RE A DRAIN UPON THE HEALTH SYSTEM AND SHOULD BE SHOT

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
Silver Persian said:
Either way YOU'RE A DRAIN UPON THE HEALTH SYSTEM AND SHOULD BE SHOT
I think we have touched on a major point here. Cull the bogan population until we become sustainable.

-tal-

HSC
Davo1111 said:
I think we have touched on a major point here. Cull the bogan population until we become sustainable.
Yeah, shoot them. Sacrifices need to be made either way, so might as well start with the useless bunch first.

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
Russdog said:
you're talking about anaemics yet you don't even eat veges. i bet you're pale, fat and disgusting.
Hasn't it occurred to you that she could possibly be allergic to something in green vegetables?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)