• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Economics and Biology On The Same Day? (1 Viewer)

sakatahahaha

HSC
N/A
Lol just wondering if I am the only one that's seeing this as an advantage hahaha i do both subjects and what a miracle i get them on the same day !! come on guys if you study hard why would this matter?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Lol just wondering if I am the only one that's seeing this as an advantage hahaha i do both subjects and what a miracle i get them on the same day !! come on guys if you study hard why would this matter?
The only one doing those two subjects, yes.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Eh I'd rather have them spread out then crammed at the start and finishing early.....though getting them over with would be better than having them all crammed in last week...

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
Unfortunately for everyone who has double exam days we'll just have to take it like a champ and suck it up. u_u If you prepare well enough in advance, you shouldn't have too much of an issue with the two exams. It's only when you cram that you'll have issues arise since one subject will be inadequately prepared. Though, do keep in mind that it's 6 hours in an exam room, and make sure between the two you get out in the sun, have something to eat, relax, clear your head and get back into exam mode. Good luck to those battling the double exam days of doom (thankfully I'll only suffer 5 hours in a day, Legal and History Extension!). Remember, prepare EARLY!

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Unfortunately for everyone who has double exam days we'll just have to take it like a champ and suck it up. u_u If you prepare well enough in advance, you shouldn't have too much of an issue with the two exams. It's only when you cram that you'll have issues arise since one subject will be inadequately prepared. Though, do keep in mind that it's 6 hours in an exam room, and make sure between the two you get out in the sun, have something to eat, relax, clear your head and get back into exam mode. Good luck to those battling the double exam days of doom (thankfully I'll only suffer 5 hours in a day, Legal and History Extension!). Remember, prepare EARLY!
I'm not preparing for SOR in advance...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)