• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Economics and Physics (1 Viewer)

Eg155

HSC
I currently do physics and we're doing motion. I'm finding it hard with the worded problems... and maths, even though it's simple maths, it's easy to get it wrong...
i dunno, eco?? if anyone does it... u like it? and why?
btw, i want to do medicine :)

Magical Kebab

HSC
Eco is awesome. Physics is ok, we are doing waves. But moving about isn't that hard, just be familiar with the vectors and u will be ok.
Dentistry/medicine/psychology/engineering for the win.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
I do both, I like physics better, but both are awesome. I find economics to be a little harder than physics, but really neither are that difficult yet.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I never did physics. But I hear like Eco, it can have some very dry aspects (like the historicalesque Qs).

Eco was a good subject, content heavy and dry sometimes. But I didn't think it was overly hard once you had an eco essay style down. MC were logical and short answer easy. I got good marks with little return, but I found it a bit dry so that's why I dropped it. (Though honestly the marks I was getting and its good scaling I should have kept it, especially cause it's less subjective than other humanities too).

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
I do both and love both of them!
My two most favourite subjects!

Economics is an interesting subject while challenging at the same time.
But seriously, multiple choice and short answer should be easy if you know your content, what determines whether you get a band 5 or 6 is your extended responses (essays).
They're both challenging subjects and are worthwhile doing!

Eg155

HSC
thanks everyone :) but how about if im not very logical but more english prone? Visual Arts is another option i have... would anyone recommend it? btw: i've never lost a mark in it since year.7... so scaling would most likely be minimal in effect i think?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)