• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Economics half yearly essay question. (1 Viewer)

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Do they usually pick a question out of the syllabus where it says "Students learn to"?
Because I want to practice writing essays on stuff that will come up. So is that right? I mean, they've gotta stick to the syllabus anyway right?

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
I'd just look at some hsc past paper questions to be honest, your teachers will be trying to replicate a hsc type question anyway.

I'm assuming that your essay question will be on topic 2? If so, you'll have no problem finding a few BOP or ER essay questions in Section 3/4 of the HSC papers. Even if the question is on topic 1, you can still find hsc questions on the case study or globalisation.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Thanks, should I almost rote learn past questions and hope they pop up? Like no exactly rote learn but you know

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Thanks, should I almost rote learn past questions and hope they pop up? Like no exactly rote learn but you know
Don't rote learn, that's the worst way to prepare for eco ahahaha. I'd look at some essay questions and do a 1 pg structure for each, if you get a similar question in your exam you'll already have the essay plan in your head.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Don't rote learn, that's the worst way to prepare for eco ahahaha. I'd look at some essay questions and do a 1 pg structure for each, if you get a similar question in your exam you'll already have the essay plan in your head.
Hahaha okiees thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)