• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Enrolment help!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

GaZ_2004

HSC
heya pplz,
I need help in my enrolment i was wondering if after i enrol can i change my electives (lyk i havent been to any classes but i changed my mind after the final day to enrol) also i was wondering say if i do an course n after 3 wks or less i h8 it can i change? umm also say if i do psychology 1a would i have to do psy 1b or change i change it 2 sumfin else.... n 1 final q would i be able to pick up say phyics 1b without doin physics 1a?

thanks ppl (sorri very confused bout enrolment n subjects ^^")

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
GaZ_2004 said:
heya pplz,
I need help in my enrolment i was wondering if after i enrol can i change my electives (lyk i havent been to any classes but i changed my mind after the final day to enrol) also i was wondering say if i do an course n after 3 wks or less i h8 it can i change? umm also say if i do psychology 1a would i have to do psy 1b or change i change it 2 sumfin else.... n 1 final q would i be able to pick up say phyics 1b without doin physics 1a?

thanks ppl (sorri very confused bout enrolment n subjects ^^")
u can keep changing the subjects u have picked until the final day of enrollment
i recall from the advisory day that there are certain deadlines for dropping courses....i think after about 1 or 2 weeks its ok to drop
if u do psyc 1a u dont have to do psyc ib, u can choose something else....
and the last one dosent look right...but im not sure...isnt 1b a continuation of 1a.....

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
GaZ_2004 said:
umm when is the final day of enrolment isnt it 2mr?!?
no 2morrow is the last day u can accept ur offer.....i think the last day of enrollment is the 11th of march......however i read in some nsw brochure that u should get it done by 18th of feb.......there are dates on the the nsw website for these things... so u should double check....

GaZ_2004

HSC
umm so march the 11th but thats after semester starts, so how does that work?!? also if i'm up 2 the step of choosing my subject n timetable 4 it does that mean i have accepted my offer n that i dun hafta worri bout 2mr?

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
so whats happening here: Jan Monday 31 Last day for re-enrolling students to complete 2005 re-enrolment ?

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
GaZ_2004 said:
umm so march the 11th but thats after semester starts, so how does that work?!? also if i'm up 2 the step of choosing my subject n timetable 4 it does that mean i have accepted my offer n that i dun hafta worri bout 2mr?
yeh i know..it sounds weird......so just get it done b4 semester starts.....if ur status is matriculation then yes uve accepted ur offer......and if u get a page that says uve accepted ur offer and ur on to part two of ur enrolment then uve accepted.....

GaZ_2004

HSC
yay! so i already enroled n dun hafta worry bout 2mr ^^ also i was wondering can we change our semester 2 subjects afta semester 1 has finished?!? hopefully yes....

doingHSC

HSC
joujou_84 said:
no 2morrow is the last day u can accept ur offer.....i think the last day of enrollment is the 11th of march......however i read in some nsw brochure that u should get it done by 18th of feb.......there are dates on the the nsw website for these things... so u should double check....
yeap i think 18th is the last day to enroll online. Probably u have to go there personally to enrol after that date,not sure, just guessing.

https://www.my.unsw.edu.au/student/commencing/EnrolmentBrochureUG.pdf

EDIT: JUST READ THE NEXT SECTION....it says theres late enrollment fee or something

Last edited:

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
joujou_84 said:
yep...for ppl re-enrolling......
so for second years we pretty much have to know the subjects we want to do by monday? those later dates mentioned dont apply to us?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)