• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Enrolment help!! (2 Viewers)

GaZ_2004

HSC
I am having major problems enroling, well i finished my enrolment n then enroled but then i decided to change one of my subjects n the problem started from then i cant seem to choose the afternoon stream of psyh also 2 of my lectures from different subjects clash but it is permitted, however it will onli let me enrol in one of those subjects....queer..... i dunno it was all fine b4 but now its all screwed up
anyone else havin these problems? can sumone plz help.....

J0n

N/A
HSC
Yeah, previously when I enrolled, everything was fine i.e. no permitted/non permetted clashes at all. Then, yesterday I went to change one of my subjects, and found that I now had a permitted clash on my timetable. Its no big problem, but it was weird...

GaZ_2004

HSC
yea that happen 2 me but i cant enrolment in descrete maths because one of the lectures clashes wit higher computin n also psyh i cant enrol in afternoon stream but 2 days i enroled in all these subjects wit exactly the same timetable n it was fine but now i cant enrol in 2 subjects.....
Stupid unsw enrolmetn system :vcross:

J0n

N/A
HSC
I also have that discrete/higher computing clash, but it allows me anyway - initially though, they weren't clashing, only when I went to check yesterday they were...

GaZ_2004

HSC
yea i noticed that they werent clashin but then they suddenly were, anyways it still wont let me enrol in obht onli one of them...argh!!!!!

GaZ_2004

HSC
Warning:Student not enrolled in related class 2, it is the same component as related class 1 , tis is wat pops up wen i enrol in psy it automatically changes it 2 the nite stream...

sunny

meh.
HSC
Discrete and Higher Computing have clashed for years. Every year they say it would be fixed.

Its not unusual for classes to get cancelled (especially tutes, but not entire subjects), so sometimes you will find that your class has disappeared and you might be placed in another or you're not enrolled in a class anymore.

GaZ_2004

HSC
sunny said:
Discrete and Higher Computing have clashed for years. Every year they say it would be fixed.

Its not unusual for classes to get cancelled (especially tutes, but not entire subjects), so sometimes you will find that your class has disappeared and you might be placed in another or you're not enrolled in a class anymore.
icic but onli 1 of the comp lectures clash wit descrete, n it wont let me enrol even though it is permitted... mayb cuz i'm missin half my descrete lectures due to psy n comp? is that possible, cuz all the clash on the site are permitted, r there ne other ppl that have chosen descrete n higher computin, havin the smae problem?

Last edited:

einlancer

HSC
Same problem

Yup. I have the exact same problem with discrete and higher computing.

The lecture that clashed with discrete wasn't initially there. They added a couple days ago. But I checked the CSE site and that added lecture is one of two optional lectures. Hence the permitted clash I suppose.

I reckon the problem is with myUNSW since it won't let me (or any of you enrol for that matter) enrol. But for those who already enrolled before the added lecture should still be fine. I unenrolled cause of the clash and tried to re-enrol into a different slot so that's why I'm in the same situation. Quite stupid of me. :(

All we can do is wait for myUNSW to be fixed... or times get changed.

GaZ_2004

HSC
einlancer said:
Yup. I have the exact same problem with discrete and higher computing.

The lecture that clashed with discrete wasn't initially there. They added a couple days ago. But I checked the CSE site and that added lecture is one of two optional lectures. Hence the permitted clash I suppose.

I reckon the problem is with myUNSW since it won't let me (or any of you enrol for that matter) enrol. But for those who already enrolled before the added lecture should still be fine. I unenrolled cause of the clash and tried to re-enrol into a different slot so that's why I'm in the same situation. Quite stupid of me. :(

All we can do is wait for myUNSW to be fixed... or times get changed.
lol yea i had my finalised timetable n i enroled but then unenroled aii...... o wells as they say shit happens, i guess i'll giv unsw a ring 2mr.... i suggest the same 4 u einlancer...but fanks for ur help ne ways, just out of curiosity r u doin comp sci 2?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)