• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Enrolment (1 Viewer)

eb590

HSC
HI

I live in Newcastle and I've just accepted my offer to study Arts/Law at ANU. I've been doing a lot of reading on the website and was just hoping that someone could clarify whether I have to enrol in person or can it be done online?

There appear to be particular enrolment days based on your surname - mine is on the 10th Feb (A-B) and I have to be down at college on 13th Feb and I am required to come home in between these dates.

It takes me 6 hrs to travel to canberra and I really don't want to make 2 trips in such a short amount of time - can anyone give me some advice, particularly if you are in a similar situation??

Thankyou!

(p.s. it is NOT an option that I combine these trips and stay in canberra all week!)

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
My understanding is that enrolment must be done in person, however if you're living in a hall or college you can attend special enrolment sessions which are scheduled after you arrive on the 13th, or something like that.

John555

HSC
I remember I read somewhere on the ANU website that you need to enrol in person.

eb590

HSC
hey!

thanks heaps for all of your help! Turns out I can enrol on 18th Feb with other college students instead of the 10th like I thought I had to.

The enrolment guide isnt that clear and looks like a lot of people in my situation were pretty confused as well.

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
guys - its written on the FAQ, if you're a first year kid staying at a college you do it during o-week at a specified time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)