• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

evidence that globalisation is operating (1 Viewer)

laurenxoxo

HSC
"define the term 'globalisation' and present evidence that this process is operating"
I'm not really sure what they are actually referring to here.
The examples we are supposed to use are related to the three levels (worldwide, specific countries and specific companies). I'm not sure what examples to use and for what level.
Does anyone have any ideas?

Miliux

Livin' in Amsterdam
HSC
process means method/characteristics. It's how actors try to get an outcome through institutions.

So you talk about actors, institutions and organisations.

Actors includes states, civil society, NGO, IGO, regional organisations, supranationals, scientific community...

Institututions includes cyber community, informal institutions (society's culture, norms and regimes), formal institutions (eg.politics, law establishments)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
laurenxoxo said:
"define the term 'globalisation' and present evidence that this process is operating"
I'm not really sure what they are actually referring to here.
The examples we are supposed to use are related to the three levels (worldwide, specific countries and specific companies). I'm not sure what examples to use and for what level.
Does anyone have any ideas?
lol.
How about using your brain?

laurenxoxo

HSC
Miliux said:
process means method/characteristics. It's how actors try to get an outcome through institutions.

So you talk about actors, institutions and organisations.

Actors includes states, civil society, NGO, IGO, regional organisations, supranationals, scientific community...

Institututions includes cyber community, informal institutions (society's culture, norms and regimes), formal institutions (eg.politics, law establishments)
Thanks that really helps. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)