• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Experienced Qualified Teacher in HSC Maths, Physics, Chemistry and other subjects (1 Viewer)

Bountyshuriken

HSC
Hi, my name is Frank Chen and I am a highly qualified and experienced high school mathematic and science teacher.

I had a busy coaching center located at burwood (3 minutes to station) which offer 1 to 1 and small class education service focus on year 11 and year 12 HSC preparation

I had 11 years of teaching experience on HSC, has taught more than 500 students in HSC tuition includes students from most of the selective and private high shcool and countless number of students in my high school teaching. Most of my student believe I am the best teacher they ever had in their life. I have obtained 98.5 in HSC 2001, which is 11 years ago.

I don't offer band 6 guarantee, tuition can't improve your intelligence, it is aimed to make you develop the most of your academic potentials in exams. But I can guarantee your learning outcome and examination results will be greatly improved. I had students who achieved 99.95 in atar as well as students scored 70s in atar, all of my students are satisfied and happier because we all had different abilities and expectations.

Me and my dedicated team would like to provide tutoring service to:
Year 7-10 students
Preliminary students (Mathematics, Mathematics Extension 1, Chemistry and Physics, English and other subjects)
HSC students (General, Mathematics, Mathematics Extension 1 & Mathematics Extension 2, Chemistry and Physics, English and other subjects)

For my tutoring service, I would:
Meet your academic needs by adapting different teaching styles for different individuals.
Provide all the necessary resources (I have countless past papers, notes and etc.)
Provide extra help through other media such as e-mail, MSN and etc.
Focus on the Syllabus and fulfil all its requirements while exploring other useful aspects of the subject.
Offer any important tips and information in regards to studying habit, subject selection, time management, stress management and etc.
Be a patient, understanding, flexible, enthusiastic, supportive and innovative teacher.

If you like to know more about me or my service, please give me a call on 89703205 e-mail to superniubb@hotmail.com.au or 0415993890

I charge $60/hour for 1 to 1 tutoring and $66/2 hour lesson on a small group basis with class size at most 4 people. There are other teacher/tutor available on different rates as well.

Cheers,
Frank

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
I like your: "I don't offer band 6 guarantee, tuition can't improve your intelligence . . . ". It is being honest and realistic. I myself say this to parents of my students.

What are your qualifications?

Last edited:

Bountyshuriken

HSC
I am a high school mathematics and science teacher for more than 5 years now.
I am in charge of ext 1 and ext 2 mathematics class in mathematic department

Bountyshuriken

HSC
We offer group lesson or 1 to 1 tuition (price start from $33 for one hour)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)