• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Family Law Questions (1 Viewer)

HSC
Looking over past papers, it would seem to me that Family Law questions come down to either questions on alternative family arrangements or on achieving justice for families.

Is this right? If I prepare enough to answer one of these two questions will I be fine?

HSC
no ..........my teacher gave us lik a summary scafold of vry question and most of them are general questions but they expect to to mainly explain eg divorce

so in other words u gotta study vrything

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Its not a good idea to assume/ try and predict the question especially that narrowly - they could so easily throw you a curve ball like they did for us last year. I suggest if you do that, you should at least have a general knowledge of the other areas in case they ask something different. What I did was i knew the area of 'parents and children' quite well because that was what my assignment was on, so then I briefly revised that and then tried to learn a few main points for the other topics...

Good luck :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)