• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Feels like it's over already (1 Viewer)

Demise

HSC
After yesterdays exam going splendidly, I feel as if this is already over. I went in the exam, did it with minimal stress and partial enjoyment, and I'm just not stressing out anymore. I'm pretty calm for the modules, knowing that I'll perform well which is quite odd... This is surreal, is anyone else feeling the same?

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
Not exactly the same, don't be too confident though. Although it's a good sign that you to some extent feel some sort of enjoyment to it. It's just another day for tests so yeah, but I wouldn't really say something similar like almost 'stress-free'.

mike12345678

HSC
After yesterdays exam going splendidly, I feel as if this is already over. I went in the exam, did it with minimal stress and partial enjoyment, and I'm just not stressing out anymore. I'm pretty calm for the modules, knowing that I'll perform well which is quite odd... This is surreal, is anyone else feeling the same?
haha i feel the exact same. i thought i would be way more stressed for the HSC. it feels very surreal

Demise

HSC
Not exactly the same, don't be too confident though. Although it's a good sign that you to some extent feel some sort of enjoyment to it. It's just another day for tests so yeah, but I wouldn't really say something similar like almost 'stress-free'.
I probably should've specified, negative stress-free. I have this urge to continue revising and studying, but no urge to freak out and go "OMGGGGGGGG exams!"

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
Haha if that's the case, then I'v never in my life been someone who freaks out and says "OMG EXAMS!".

choiyokbao

HSC
I probably should've specified, negative stress-free. I have this urge to continue revising and studying, but no urge to freak out and go "OMGGGGGGGG exams!"
wow.. really? i have this feeling of cbb studying anymore... XD

tomp1612

HSC
do you feel confident for paper 1, i mean my essay that I prepped fitted the question perfectly, it was originally 4 pages but more came to me during the exam i got 6 pages down, Im not too confident but im not too worried at the same time. What about paper 2 how are u going for that

Demise

HSC
do you feel confident for paper 1, i mean my essay that I prepped fitted the question perfectly, it was originally 4 pages but more came to me during the exam i got 6 pages down, Im not too confident but im not too worried at the same time. What about paper 2 how are u going for that
That's good!

Paper 2, uhhh... I just did a quote revision right now:

Module A: 21/23 quotes memorised.
Module B: 54/58 quotes memorised.
Module C: 8/9 quotes memorised.

I just need to start adding some techniques, I already have the analysis in my head. Honestly, once I get 3 good introductions memorised, I'll be pretty confident to achieve:
Module A: 17/20
Module B: 18/20
Module C: 16-17/20

Hopefully enough for an external band 6.

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
That's good!
Module A: 21/23 quotes memorised.
Module B: 54/58 quotes memorised.
Module C: 8/9 quotes memorised.
Hopefully enough for an external band 6.
What the... does that mean you memorised 54 quotes and have 4 more to go?

Demise

HSC
What the... does that mean you memorised 54 quotes and have 4 more to go?
It means I've got 4 more quotes to perfect before tomorrow. I have 4 favourite poems with 10-13 quotes each poem, and the rest 6. I have a feeling they're either going to prescribe a poem or ask for 3, so I'm ensuring I'm ready for whatever they can throw at me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)