• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Festival of Dangerous Ideas? (2 Viewers)

yoddle

is cool
HSC
Hahaha what did you think of my question, and his answer?

I agree about that session not being overly inspiring, mostly things I already thought/knew and it was a bit "safe".
I think I remember liking it. It was good you brought up supply. For me one of the interesting things was supply regulation and how, under a situation where drug use is legalised, drugs would be produced.

Yes, certainly safe. For me it was a Festival of Dangerous Ideas, Stated Safely. In the No Human Cure Justifies Animal Experimentation seminar, she painted a good picture of why animal testing is unnecessary, but never actually made the case of why it is not justified by human cures or advancement. She even used evidence produced from animal research to justify her anti-animal research claims, which we thought was an interesting moral position.

All up the weekend ended up costing me over $500.

So unbelievably worth it, though.

Germaine, she sends my heart all a-flutter <3
W-which ones did you see? We were in the front row for Greerey!! Love booking early.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
W-which ones did you see? We were in the front row for Greerey!! Love booking early.

Well, I went with dieburndie (he's my boyfriend), so the same as he saw.

We were in the second row for Germaine! I didn't even book particularly early, but somehow managed to get us amazing seats for everything!

yoddle

is cool
HSC
Soz, I'm not up with Bos goss.

So Row B?
I was wearing a pink shirt and floral tie, did you see me?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)