• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

flirting (1 Viewer)

V

val_dramaqueen

i dunno... we'd always tease eachother. our boss would tease me.. would tease him sorta... mainly me cause we're good mates...

we'd flirt and stuff...

its just crap.. nothing ever works for me.. still.. i should be used to rejection by now :uhhuh:

V

val_dramaqueen

yeah... wel...

i should be used to it by now...

but sadly, im not

Collin

HSC
N/A
So he obviously flirts with ya but doesn't want to take things to the next level :confused:.. sounds like the typical player. Sorry to hear that Val but on the bright side you shouldn't take it too bad because alot of guys like to flirt but wouldn't actually really want to commit with anyone. Personally, I like flirting around alot hence I refuse to have a staple girlfriend right now... I doubt it's much to do with him actually thinking you're not good enough for him or whatever. Hope you feel better tomorrow! :)

S

Shuter

val_dramaqueen said:
for those who are interested...

I MADE A MOVE

and its the worst thing i have ever done.. i got rejected. he "doesn't like me like that"... but he "digs our friendship"... thats the only good thing about the whole situation. he was nice about it and said that it won't change a thing and we'll still be friends...

but its just the principle behind it... im always THE FRIEND. i feel like shit and now im pissed... im on the beer.. i didn't ask why, but when he said it wouldn't change anything, and i cried and... it was horrible...

im always just a fucking friend...
maybe i should be gay...?
Hey join the club, I did the same thing yesterday (Sat), but ahh well, I actually AM fairly used to it by now, who would of thought things like this actually get easier.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
val_dramaqueen said:
for those who are interested...

I MADE A MOVE

and its the worst thing i have ever done.. i got rejected. he "doesn't like me like that"... but he "digs our friendship"... thats the only good thing about the whole situation. he was nice about it and said that it won't change a thing and we'll still be friends...

but its just the principle behind it... im always THE FRIEND. i feel like shit and now im pissed... im on the beer.. i didn't ask why, but when he said it wouldn't change anything, and i cried and... it was horrible...

im always just a fucking friend...
maybe i should be gay...?

Being rejected or rejecting someone is always hard, but at least know you know how he feels now and that you tried, in the end its better then never knowing.

V

val_dramaqueen

well... my mate actually has come to the conclusion that he's gay... he has "gay tendencies" according to her...
maybe she was making me feel better lol
but, i feel better now... still kinda depressing..

as one of my mates said as i told him the news "hahaha! sucked in! it's cause you're black..."

hehehe... he's joking... we joke about it... me and my asian blackness! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)