• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

forgot name of command (1 Viewer)

sunny

meh.
HSC
want2beSMART said:
so if i was to get some files from my school server, i would need to get the ip

umm but wouldnt my school find out that i have been accessing the server?

If you are actually allowed to access your school server you should have no problems with them knowing.

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
Yes hack the school! Hack it good! Crack all the teachers' accounts, steal all their documents so you have the exam papers before everyone! And don't forget to give yourself special rights and set everyone's wallpaper to mygot!!

Hehe I remember those days... must have been year 8 or 9.. before XP was around, I was using those .pwd cracker to get other people's school passwords and using those fake msn programs to get their hotmail address and passwords rofls! Script kiddie I was but it was good fun!

want2beSMART

Artificial Happiness c[x
HSC
haha yeah i remember those days

oh gosh, someone should script a new one

want2beSMART

Artificial Happiness c[x
HSC
nah we're not allowed

only allowed to access the school's resources which is gay'd

want2beSMART

Artificial Happiness c[x
HSC
oh...as you can see i dont know anything about this stuff

what protection programs to you people use?

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
I personally use CondomSoft v1.4, it seems to combat even the more aggressive of STDs!

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
STD... Thinks over it.. Server Transmitted Disease?

I run serv-u at home and access it from school but my school's proxy only permit read-only access, which is what initially intended for.. listening to my music at school.. and of course small games

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
Lol, our school administrator blocks everything. The whole school network was so unsecure before he came :|. And now we can't even right left click on desktop etc. Lol, everytime we find a way around something he fixes it hehe. Like when we found a way to access a hidden drive, we all put tons of games and files on it but then he found out and got right of it lols. I once 'tweaked' some settings and made it so that when clicked, a certain icon on everyone's desktop would take them to a certain webpage hehehe...

want2beSMART

Artificial Happiness c[x
HSC
haha yeah same here...

and so many websites are blocked too

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
Yeah but you can always get around blocked sites by using altavista translate :p

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
http://world.altavista.com/

You go down to translate a webpage, put the url, select any language, click translate and it bypasses all website blocking systems.

Last edited:

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
ohh that's some good idea :D .. but i can't find English to English translation..

EDIT: Yes my school admin also disabled right-clicking.. which can be worrying if you want to scan a file for viruses.. :rolleyes: I've tried to tell them about that but i don't think they even cares about vurises or trojan horses on the schools comp.

Last edited:

equiski

HSC
# proxify.com
# proxify.net
# proxify.org
# proxify.biz
# proxify.info
# proxify.co.uk
# proxify.cn
# proxify.de
# proxify.us

JimmyK

Narrabeen, Sydney/Maitland, Hunter Valley
HSC
AntiHyper said:
ohh that's some good idea :D .. but i can't find English to English translation..

EDIT: Yes my school admin also disabled right-clicking.. which can be worrying if you want to scan a file for viruses.. :rolleyes: I've tried to tell them about that but i don't think they even cares about vurises or trojan horses on the schools comp.
My school did the same thing over the christmas holidays.. they stuffed the system so bad it wasnt funny.. our IT guy @ school has no idea what hes on about half the time. and he takes so long to get things done. Luckily they've enabled right click again in some programs.. but they arent gonna let me use the command prompt! :(
If i want control over the computer i just get my knoppix boot disk and do my work in that.

want2beSMART

Artificial Happiness c[x
HSC
haha i remember we chatted to each other in class using command prompt

hah only if i could remember the commands

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
You can try chatting over network using dxdiag's network test. It still works over my schools network.
Run dxdiag: Network tab, Test DirectPlay. Create a directplay server, then from other computers do similar routine but choose join existing instead of create.
It's funny coz you can have multiple copies of the test open on a single computer.. we usually act as 3 ppl at once.
And it allows custom names.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)