• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Freaking out about UMAT! (1 Viewer)

matindo64

HSC
Ok firstly something thats bugging me, when you print out your Admission Ticket is black and white fine, or must it be printed in colour?

Secondly i got a letter of identification from my school with a photo on it and its been stamped but to me the stamps look a little faded in some parts, is that a big problem?

Oh man these are such small things but its a one hour drive up to the test centre so if i dont get accepted in....well then im dead.

Please help if anything is wrong i only have tomorrow at school to fix things up.

Thank you for your time.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
matindo64 said:
Ok firstly something thats bugging me, when you print out your Admission Ticket is black and white fine, or must it be printed in colour?

Secondly i got a letter of identification from my school with a photo on it and its been stamped but to me the stamps look a little faded in some parts, is that a big problem?

Oh man these are such small things but its a one hour drive up to the test centre so if i dont get accepted in....well then im dead.

Please help if anything is wrong i only have tomorrow at school to fix things up.

Thank you for your time.
well, the admission ticket colour changes every year, but since they print the date on the ticket.... i don't think it'll matter toooo much.... but, it's probably best to get it printed in colour. Use a friend's printer or something... or the librabry printer.

And, as long as the photo looks like you, then i doubt a bit of fading should be much of a problem.

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
I emailed acer about that colour ticket thing

"Is it possible to print the admission ticket it black and white as I am current out of color ink?"

they said

"Of course. It is not necessary to print in colour.

Regards,
UMAT Office

so its fine..

just a reminder to everyone to bring photo ID, the Ticket, a watch and pencils

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
oh what! we're allowed to bring in a watfch?! i thought that no technological devices were allowed...lol

fattii

HSC
how did u get ur admissions ticket?

im freakin out

its tomroo and i havnt recieved it

wats the link to print it out?

mat2154

HSC
go to the inbox of the email address you registered (paid) with, and there should be an email from acer with a link to your ticket. print it out at fill in the appropriate info

Good luck to everyone sitting the UMAT tomorrow, esp those at 8am Wharf 8 (hopefully its not too cold)!

beentherdunthat

HSC
yoakim said:
oh what! we're allowed to bring in a watfch?! i thought that no technological devices were allowed...lol
LOL... errr, OKAY, I don't think the watch is going to call out an answer :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)