• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Free maths ext2 resources (1 Viewer)

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
Tough Luck eh? Good luck for your HSC though. If I liked BoS I would have done that unfortunately BoS hasn't done a lot of good for me in the past year.
I did my HSC last year.

Unlike you my aim here is to help people and NOT to recruit people to some lame site. See, I said you wouldn't let me share your so called 'resources' for everyone because of that. Feel free to prove me wrong though ;)

By the way next time come up with a better excuse than "Oh I already uploaded all my resources to the other site..." I read somewhere that you did General Maths and now I see it was for a good reason.

SuperDumbo

Banned
HSC
I attempt to show civility towards you, yet you decide to launch attacks against me. It's good to know that the other site is being run by people like you.

As you may have realised (or not), Nade was promising to fix the site to its original state, however, it's taking so long because the staff are trying to restart and create an entirely new site. BoS was going to switch to vBulletin anyway, so even without hackers, there would have been delays relating to issues of site restoration anyway.

I accept that there is a level of frustration associated with this; in no way am I trying to say this is a good thing.

What I am trying to say however that the site is being restored nonetheless, albeit a bit slowly. There's no need to come in and criticise everything you see because such behaviour is totally unnecessary.

Oh, and the thought of you calling yourself noble not only shows your arrogance and stubbornness, it also is quite hilarious. Going around telling people you have resources but then linking them to the other site is far from noble; more like blatant deception.
How is it blatant deception. I said I have resources and I do however it's located on another website. You did english advanced come english can't be that hard right? The fact that everyone here has been making assumptions shows your true self I implore you all not to consider medicine as a career you'll most likely fail the interview with your attitudes, lets not consider the suffrage of future patients. Btw also man up calling you ignorant is not much an attack, you should stop overanalyzing thinking it was a hyperbole.

I did my HSC last year.

Unlike you my aim here is to help people and NOT to recruit people to some lame site. See, I said you wouldn't let me share your so called 'resources' for everyone because of that. Feel free to prove me wrong though ;)

By the way next time come up with a better excuse than "Oh I already uploaded all my resources to the other site..." I read somewhere that you did General Maths and now I see it was for a good reason.
I'm sure you have 99 ATAR resourcs floating around everywhere disorganised and not categorised. You do not know the effort I put in to organise rename all my resources so that students can benefit from easy of use. You can try upload about 400+ test papers/notes from different subjects sure I've been through it once and prefer not to go through it again. All you people can continue to make assumptions I don't really have time to reply to anymore of your posts so save yourself the effort and stop trying to perceive me as the villian. I will help students through my actions if you don't like it do it your own way. PS If you read my previous post you would know I did Maths Ext.2 and doing general maths still doesn't mean someone can't get a decent ATAR seriously people like you on these forums is what's killing it. Your condescending attitude really shines through.

Last edited:

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
How is it blatant deception. I said I have resources and I do however it's located on another website. You did english advanced come english can't be that hard right? The fact that everyone here has been making assumptions shows your true self I implore you all not to consider medicine as a career you'll most likely fail the interview with your attitudes, lets not consider the suffrage of future patients.
ur a downer

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
How is it blatant deception. I said I have resources and I do however it's located on another website. You did english advanced come english can't be that hard right? The fact that everyone here has been making assumptions shows your true self I implore you all not to consider medicine as a career you'll most likely fail the interview with your attitudes, lets not consider the suffrage of future patients.
Like jm01 has already said, come up with a better excuse then, "it's on the other site".

You obviously have recognised your failure to address hence you resort to insults and assumptions. Oh wait, funny you mentioned assumptions reveals your "true self", you're a douchebag.

I have no idea how you came up with the medicine insult, it's irrelevant to this argument and shows how desperate you are to change to subject of this all. Oh and another thing. I don't know nor do I care what degree you do know, but with your illogical attitude and determination to insult people, you are going to crash and burn in the outside world. Good luck finding a job. No employer wants people as hostile as you.

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
I'm sure you have 99 ATAR resourcs floating around everywhere disorganised and not categorised. You do not know the effort I put in to organise rename all my resources so that students can benefit from easy of use. You can try upload about 400+ test papers/notes from different subjects sure I've been through it once and prefer not to go through it again.
Trust me, if I did I would upload it.

How long does it take to upload? Not long. You just set it to upload and go away for an hour or so. Does it really take that long? Of course it magically does though because your aim is to recruit rather than to help.

All you people can continue to make assumptions I don't really have time to reply to anymore of your posts
Sure you don't ;).

I will help students
Yeah right ^o)

Your condescending attitude really shines through.
Pot calling kettle black?

SuperDumbo

Banned
HSC
Gotta love BoS members. Good luck in your life pursuits all of you.

SuperDumbo

Banned
HSC
Like jm01 has already said, come up with a better excuse then, "it's on the other site".

You obviously have recognised your failure to address hence you resort to insults and assumptions. Oh wait, funny you mentioned assumptions reveals your "true self", you're a douchebag.

I have no idea how you came up with the medicine insult, it's irrelevant to this argument and shows how desperate you are to change to subject of this all. Oh and another thing. I don't know nor do I care what degree you do know, but with your illogical attitude and determination to insult people, you are going to crash and burn in the outside world. Good luck finding a job. No employer wants people as hostile as you.
We lack doctors currently it won't be hard finding a job. If you want to take everything I say as an exaggeration sure. Tell me which insults I've used against you GO?

Trust me, if I did I would upload it.

How long does it take to upload? Not long. You just set it to upload and go away for an hour or so. Does it really take that long? Of course it magically does though because your aim is to recruit rather than to help.
Helping is rather subjective I don't think BoS will improve itself further in the future unless they prove me wrong I will follow my pathway of helping others.

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
Gotta love BoS members. Good luck in your life pursuits all of you.
Hey I thought you didn't have any more time to reply to this thread? Hahahaha

So yeah it was all BS. He just wanted to purely recruit. How sad :(

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Funny how he edits his older posts because he has no idea how to respond to us.

Had you said directly you had resources on the other site, perhaps we wouldn't have minded much. But to tell people you had resources yourself, then direct people to the other site and basically demand them to join is a different story.

Everyone is aware of the other site. There's no need to con people into joining.

SuperDumbo

Banned
HSC
Funny how he edits his older posts because he has no idea how to respond to us.

Had you said directly you had resources on the other site, perhaps we wouldn't have minded much. But to tell people you had resources yourself, then direct people to the other site and basically demand them to join is a different story.

Everyone is aware of the other site. There's no need to con people into joining.
Fair enough I can respect that comment. I will do that in the future however as I said BoS has a no advertising policy so if I did mention the website in the title it might have been removed. Trust me, my intention is not to con people into joining. I'm just giving them an alternate option they can make up their own mind. I don't follow up with unnecessary messages or anything of that sort because I respect their decision.

Btw I edit my posts because I add in the multiple quotes that's just how I post.

Also the test papers I download or receive come in bunches of random subjects. I have personally categorised them into subjects (Prelim HSC, HSC, Notes/Exams etc.) for each individual folder and subject I would need to zip that and upload it separately. If I zip everything with all resources maths, english, etc. whatever it would be hundreds of megabytes and people who don't do those subjects would not bother downloading it.

Last edited:

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Fair enough I can respect that comment. I will do that in the future however as I said BoS has a no advertising policy so if I did mention the website in the title it might have been removed. Trust me, my intention is not to con people into joining. I'm just giving them an alternate option they can make up their own mind. I don't follow up with unnecessary messages or anything of that sort because I respect their decision.

Btw I edit my posts because I add in the multiple quotes that's just how I post.
Fair enough.

Just letting you know that there are plenty people here who are willing to distribute resources freely.

I see Jules is able to advertise the other site in her sig.

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
And he still replies...

Helping is rather subjective I don't think BoS will improve itself further in the future unless they prove me wrong I will follow my pathway of helping others.
In other words: You are recruiting for the other site. Sad Sad Sad...

SuperDumbo

Banned
HSC
Well trust me I tried doing that in my sig twice. My other account was banned with no reasoning behind it even though I abided by BoS's warnings. I prefer not to have this account banned because this is my last email address and I don't want to make another one. So I'm playing it safe and not linking anything in my sig. The resources are free on the other website but there is a dl/post restriction at the moment to get the forum rolling. Once that is done and a decent member base is established it will be removed.

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
Are you still replying?

but there is a dl/post restriction at the moment to get the forum rolling.
So you've just admitted to recruiting.

SuperDumbo

Banned
HSC
I just realised they removed my signature again even though I wasn't linking anything. Oh wells. Can't say I didn't try.

SuperDumbo

Banned
HSC
Technically it is free there is no monetary trade occuring to get my resources. Why stfu it's Australia.

Last edited:

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Technically it is free there is no monetary trade occuring to get my resources.
Definition of freely - exempt from external authority, interference, restriction, etc., as a person or one's will, thought, choice, action, etc.; independent; unrestricted.

Lol.

SuperDumbo

Banned
HSC
Definition of freely - exempt from external authority, interference, restriction, etc., as a person or one's will, thought, choice, action, etc.; independent; unrestricted.

Lol.
Ok fair I concede. Later =). Now I wish I could change the topic from free to something else then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)