• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Fuk u uws (1 Viewer)

IP_freely

evo 9 ftw
HSC
fuk fuk fix up your server god dam if i dont get my tutes fuk u

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
See solution in Hiphops thread.

Refresh, refresh and refresh.

IP_freely

evo 9 ftw
HSC
it says site under construction everytime i refresh god dam

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
UWS admin :p cause they suck!!

Actually, they are probably fixing it because of the transfers.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
It said transfers would be finished on the 20th of July - today - so that tut rego can still take place.

Meh, I dunno what admin think sometimes. Obviously nothing :p

Jonathan A

HSC
I rang them up and it seems their server couldn't take the number of students registering in the Social Science faculty. They said try in about 10 minutes.

Jiga

I missed out on one tute I really needed, now on one day i have to wait 4 hours!

What do you expect though, I had 3 units to rego for today, all at 12:30! Now you wander why the server cant handle that, great thinking UWS!

L

LaraB

natstar said:
Seriously I dont know why you people complain. The server is under a lot of pressure becuase hundres of people are trying to register for tutorials at the same time. I had to register for 3 tutes at the same time (obviously becuase they are all in the same school), and I got in ok, and got all the classes I wanted. Its not like you HAVE to register tho, just turn up for the tutes you want. Thats what everyone else does I know if they dont get the classes they want. Quit whinging cuz it wont do anything
yeah i agree...

seriously, so what if you got a big gap in your day - do the work for other classes in that time n you won't hafta do it at home or somethin

only people who really have a right to bitch are those who can't get a tutorial that they can attend coz they overlap with other subjects or you're at another campus n don't have enough time to get there n stuff like thta

otherwise - if its just you don't like your timetable, big deal. At least we get some choice unlike some unis that give you your timetable.

HSC
krisk85 said:
how cum man?? didnt u get ur transfer?

yeah one of my units only gave 'satistfactory' or 'unsatisfactory' grades, i got S but it only counts as a pass i wasnt aware of that at start of semester so i wouldnt of got the transfer either way :mad: its a stupid grading system but i guess thats all they can do for competency units. I came close though oh well im gonna go out through UAC at end of year, meanwhile im dropping my welfare units and doing more social science ones so its all good :)

theone123

blue essence
HSC
teh servers support up to 2000 people logging on at once, they jsut upgraded it from 1200, just b4 i had a chance to log on :S

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
hiphophorray123 said:
yeah one of my units only gave 'satistfactory' or 'unsatisfactory' grades, i got S but it only counts as a pass i wasnt aware of that at start of semester so i wouldnt of got the transfer either way :mad: its a stupid grading system but i guess thats all they can do for competency units. I came close though oh well im gonna go out through UAC at end of year, meanwhile im dropping my welfare units and doing more social science ones so its all good :)
sorry to hear man.. if ur gona go through uac, try stat.. it works out different than ret and uai..

another semester at bankstown.. :rolleyes:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
You know hiphop, I don't see why that subject that you do with S or US even counts towards your GPA. Its stupid.

HSC
Cape said:
You know hiphop, I don't see why that subject that you do with S or US even counts towards your GPA. Its stupid.

yeh it counted as a pass, any unit that gives out either 'pass' or 'fail' or similar, the 'pass' counts is counted as '4' so yeh if it didnt count my GPA woulda been even less :( still stupid!

and krisk86 i will doing most, if not all of my units at penrith campus this semester, maybe one at bankstown or parramatta i dunno but im goin into bankstown campus tommorow to see the CW head of prgoram and discuss my units etc. I might see that wierd old man that tried to pick me up at bankstown square :S (if u read my thread ages ago in NS ud know what im talkin about)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
They should make that subject like a subject I have to do. Its a work experience subject, but theres no credit points, so its not counted towards your GPA or your total credit points for your degree.

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
hiphophorray123 said:
i dunno but im goin into bankstown campus tommorow to see the CW head of prgoram and discuss my units etc. I might see that wierd old man that tried to pick me up at bankstown square :S (if u read my thread ages ago in NS ud know what im talkin about)
bankstown is full of lebs and gays.. lol wait is there a difference?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)