• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Furious because i feel as though my HSc is in jeapordy (1 Viewer)

spence

HSC
To misspell a word is to spell it incorrectly, not accidentally write it more than once.
I'm pretty sure he was trying to write 'in.' So either he misspelled it, or his attempted sentence didn't make sense

xxstef

languages are my world <3
HSC
we have this too. and coz i do smaller subjects like german, german ext and music2, i have quite a few of these 'work-frees'.
you basically just have to study yourself. no disadvantages whatsoever i don't think.

absorber

HSC
at our school they had too many teachers for some reason...so they're kicking some and taking away yr 12 class time, 1 or 2 pds a fortnight for classes 8 or less

sam2263

HSC
u seriously need to stop complaining if u miss out on 1 period a week its not a major deal just study during ur free.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
I do mathematics (aka 2 unit)..

And i know it is easy enough to say study from a textbook, but some concepts are difficult. But, i was just venting, and i am much calmer and think i should be able to handle it. Plus, i know some people who are getting affected majorly because they have more than 3 classes with less than 11 people.
crap school is crap.

it's 2U seriously if you apply yourself in the class time this wont be an issue, I'd still be putting in major complaints though just to be a prick.

Bites

HSC
Stop being a little bitch and teach yourself. It's maths, you use text books, the theories don't change, MAN UP.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)