• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

GEo, how to improve (1 Viewer)

streetball

HSC
HEy , i am gd in other subs but geo, what recommendations do u hav 4 me to improve on my geo marks

thankz

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Geo is waaaaaaaay cool :D

I don't know about the others, but I found making notes regularly helps heaps :D And of course, they're no use if you don't read or study them till the night before :rolleyes:

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Study 20mins of geo every few days , go over your class work one in a while. Make mind maps on each topic, etc

amz-06***

HSC
:) k, make a study guide. get a book and write down 5 points every lesson about what you learnt. don't juz write useless stuff, important points. study the book when a test comes round. then before your s/c exam, go on the board of studies website and u can download old exam papers.

vizman

HSC
just make sure you do all your assignment thoroughly, much of your research will be relevant possibly in assessment tasks but definately in the SC

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
amz-06*** said:
:) k, make a study guide. get a book and write down 5 points every lesson about what you learnt. don't juz write useless stuff, important points. study the book when a test comes round. then before your s/c exam, go on the board of studies website and u can download old exam papers.
That's only if the person really, really wants to get a band 6 in the SC and is leaving school at the end of the year. Otherwise its a waste of time. Good tip for Years 11 and 12 though, except replace SC with HSC.

*wbg*

HSC
p.s. streetball take the % out of ur uai aim.. uai isnt a percent :) (just thiught id mention it before someone else does in a less nice way.)

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Perhaps referring to it as 'geography' would be a good start.

*wbg* said:
p.s. streetball take the % out of ur uai aim.. uai isnt a percent :) (just thiught id mention it before someone else does in a less nice way.)
oh its been done, but I fear streetball will not een get a UAI at this rate, he is so stupid.

Peteage

HSC
*wbg* said:
Yea lol I was thinking the same thing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)