• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Germanwings flight #4U9525 (1 Viewer)

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
its so hard to see such bad things happening to the airline industry

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
inb4newaircrashinvestigationsseason
The night before I went Thailand, they had a double ep of that fucking show on TV... I had to watch it, never been so anxious on a flight before in my life... :lol:

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
The night before I went Thailand, they had a double ep of that fucking show on TV... I had to watch it, never been so anxious on a flight before in my life... [emoji38]
Yeah its one of those feelings or thoughts that you really don't want to have or think about. But you still have to watch it though.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Or, smoke or noxious gas filled the cockpit for a reason unknown to us; pilot inside was not able to put mask on in time (or some other reason); passes out on controls, the rest writes itself... Even a heart attack, stroke, etc behind the helm...

Other pilot probably ducked out for a feed or something... They do, after all, have self locking armoured doors now, because of 9/11...

Last edited:

asparagus

HSC
N/A
germanwings invading france just like hitler did

asparagus

HSC
N/A
all this stuff about flights being too computerised is nonsense.

The only reason these highly computerised aircrafts crash is because the pilots entered the wrong data and dont know how to react properly.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Germanwings Airbus A320 crash: Copilot Andreas Lubitz ‘wanted to destroy plane’

http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/germanwings-airbus-a320-crash-copilot-andreas-lubitz-wanted-to-destroy-plane/story-fnizu68q-1227280413638"

THE Germanwings co-pilot locked the captain out of the cockpit and “deliberately” crashed the plane into the French Alps, killing all 150 on-board, the French prosecutor said.

Andreas Lubitz, 28, appeared to “show a desire to want to destroy” the plane, Marseille Prosecutor Brice Robin said.

“The co-pilot was alone at the controls,” said Mr Robin, presenting information gathered from the “black box” recorder that records sounds and conversations from the cockpit.

“He ... refused to open the door of the cockpit to the pilot and deliberately began the descent of the plane.”

asparagus

HSC
N/A
Re: Germanwings Airbus A320 crash: Copilot Andreas Lubitz ‘wanted to destroy plane’

http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/germanwings-airbus-a320-crash-copilot-andreas-lubitz-wanted-to-destroy-plane/story-fnizu68q-1227280413638"

THE Germanwings co-pilot locked the captain out of the cockpit and “deliberately” crashed the plane into the French Alps, killing all 150 on-board, the French prosecutor said.

Andreas Lubitz, 28, appeared to “show a desire to want to destroy” the plane, Marseille Prosecutor Brice Robin said.

“The co-pilot was alone at the controls,” said Mr Robin, presenting information gathered from the “black box” recorder that records sounds and conversations from the cockpit.

“He ... refused to open the door of the cockpit to the pilot and deliberately began the descent of the plane.”
we should be happy the a320's systems were cleared of any wrongdoing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)