• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Getting to back-to-back lectures (1 Viewer)

HSC
Since there arent many times for taking lectures, I wonder if any of you have taken back to back lectures in Parra on the opposite side of the school from bulding EA to building EE. One lets out right as the other begins, so would it matter if I was a bit late from going one to the other? I know the best thing to do would be is to change times, but what if its the only one you can actually attend? Would it matter if I am late ever week? Thanks in advance for your input!

Snooty

HSC
Dont worry, in most cases the lecturer will let you out early so you should have sufficient time to reach the next lecture. Being late by 5 - 10 minutes isnt a big deal anyway.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Yeah dont worry, I had back to back tutes one on one side of victoria rd and the other on the other side, ie. on north and south campus! The tutors dont usually mind because they have to come from other classes too and lectures/tutes usually finish 5 mins early and start 5 mins late

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)