• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Good chemistry teachers - matrix and talent100 (1 Viewer)

Jendog1

HSC
N/A
Hi!

I've been considering chemistry tutoring for year 11. I was choosing between Matrix (either strathfield or epping) and Talent 100 (epping). I have heard reasonably good things about these two places and live reasonably close.

I was just wondering whether anyone who has done tutoring for chemistry at these places could provide me with the names of the better teachers as I realise that your experience depends quite heavily on your teacher.

Any other helpful information will be appreciated.

Thanks

sharoooooo

HSC
Probably Jess, Shawn or Frank at Talent 100 (epping branch)

someguy10

HSC
Hey Louise from matrix is pretty good. If you like you can try out another place in Strathfield. I went to this place called Synergy Education. The guy who is tutoring his name is Gary. I would say he is alot better then the chem tutors at Matrix. Gary provided heaps of after class help and his materials where as good as matrix or better. In my year I think out of the 10 students Gary had, 3 got into law and I got into medicine. The rest got above 85 for their HSC chem.

http://hscsynergyeducation.weebly.com/

hayabusaboston

HSC
I think the best chem tutor is jayson89 actually, BoS'er here. he runs his own tutoring company but I forgot the name it was such a long time ago.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
I'd say Mr Zhang. He's better than both talent 100 and matrix

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)