• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Good luck and Happy Easter to all (1 Viewer)

Jonathan A

HSC
Since its all over the place, I just want to wish everyone a happy easter and wish them all well in the remainder this year. I see some very prosperous lawyers here, and it's great to see the enthusiasm.

Best wishes.

= Jennifer =

HSC
Goodluck to all the legal studies students out there in their half yearly exams i am sure you will all do fine, as it is reflected in the hard work and dedication you have conveyed on this site and i am sure in your schoolwork. Remember if anyone needs any help you can pm me or even post up on the site..

goodluck and have a safe and happy easter

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
huh 1st may.. u mean 1st april.. the end of the half yearly's

anyways.. hope everyone (who doesn't have to half yearly's) has a great easter 4day holiday.. and keep thinking about all us who have half yearly's..
cheers to Jonathan A and jennifer

Jonathan A

HSC
melsc said:
Happy Easter all and happy easter for those (like me whose easter isnt till 1st May lol)

I am in the same boat. It's great being Greek, like we do our easter shopping when all the easter eggs are reduced to clear.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Jonathan A said:
I am in the same boat. It's great being Greek, like we do our easter shopping when all the easter eggs are reduced to clear.
Yep but I'm half aussie half greek so get the benefit of both easters...however i was baptised greek orthodox...so technically thats my easter

Jonathan A

HSC
melsc said:
Yep but I'm half aussie half greek so get the benefit of both easters...however i was baptised greek orthodox...so technically thats my easter

Lucky you.... At least I still get the day off lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)