• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Grand Theft Auto IV. (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
fuck the in-game internet is the greatest thing ever. so deep. i'm reading through the hornyhighschoolreunions site now

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
fuck having a credit card fuck fuck fuck.

RESIST URGE TO BUY XBOX 360 JUST SO I CAN PLAY

blakegman

HSC
N/A
Shotgun is brutul.

While i find it a great addition to the game, there is nothing worse then running across the street to get some health only to be run over by a fucking pick up truck and killed.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
mr_brightside said:
fuck having a credit card fuck fuck fuck.

RESIST URGE TO BUY XBOX 360 JUST SO I CAN PLAY
remember, if you buy it i can get you another bonus free gayme :)

sajad07

HSC
stazi said:
remember, if you buy it i can get you another bonus free gayme :)
San Andreas was i think the best game ever before Halo 3. If u think of what it didnt include there wud only be kids and animals.

GTA IV has gotta be better than its predecessor

stazi

Nightman
HSC
a lot of people hated san andreas though. I think that GTA IV has had a lot of things removed from it that san andreas had, to make it more realistic and fun. too many people hated the gym and turf war minigames, for example. So, in a way, GTA IV is more of a purist game

sajad07

HSC
stazi said:
a lot of people hated san andreas though. I think that GTA IV has had a lot of things removed from it that san andreas had, to make it more realistic and fun. too many people hated the gym and turf war minigames, for example. So, in a way, GTA IV is more of a purist game
tru but in terms of gameplay it was the best ever.go on any gaming site and ull see it with almost a 10/10 rating

no1 after san andreas tackled making a game so vast. hopefully GTA IV meets it.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
sajad07 said:
tru but in terms of gameplay it was the best ever.go on any gaming site and ull see it with almost a 10/10 rating

no1 after san andreas tackled making a game so vast. hopefully GTA IV meets it.
Well, the average review score was 95.2% for san andreas, which isn't quite the 10/10 rating you were thinking of. GTA IV has scored higher at 98.8%. GTA IV is smaller in scope (it doesn't have deserts, and air plane travel, etc.) but many argued that SA was simply too big.

sajad07

HSC
stazi said:
Well, the average review score was 95.2% for san andreas, which isn't quite the 10/10 rating you were thinking of. GTA IV has scored higher at 98.8%. GTA IV is smaller in scope (it doesn't have deserts, and air plane travel, etc.) but many argued that SA was simply too big.
I said almost a 10/10. I didnt mind its vastness. i wud just use the cheat to jet around.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
there's quite a difference between 10/10 and 9.5/10 when you have a large sample size.

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
I want the PC version. :( I could never justify buying a console. Fuck the stupid contracts. Fuck them till they bleed.

sajad07

HSC
i herd on the news that they found it 2 disturbing. FUKKKKKKKKKKKK there goes everything

sajad07

HSC
stazi said:
??? what's disturbing?
last time they said a game was disturbing san andreas lost some of its features. they are saying the same about GTA iv

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)