• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Groups in context (1 Viewer)

katie-88-g

HSC
could someone please tell me for the dot point "extent to which community service groups assit in meeting the needs of specific groups" in groups in context what exactly they mean by "community service groups" for instance is it specifically non-government groups? thankyou

ane_st

HSC
Community service groups can be both formal, nonformal, govt or nongovt etc..... So in general what community groups help assist the individual needs...

Anyone correct me if im wrong... But it should include all community groups... For e.g. Salvation Army, DoCS, etc.

What group were you doing it for?? Maybe im and/or anyone else on this forum is doing the same group and can help you out

Last edited:

lizziegirl

HSC
N/A
i'm doing cultural groups (the sudanse migrants) :) got some notes on BOS resources.

yea i think community service groups are just any groups that provide services, which are accessible in the community. stating specifically what programs these groups run will getcha more points. :santa:

allysha

i wish upon a star...
HSC
Im Doing The Disabled...

Apparently Its The Easiest But Im Still Finding It Really Difficult

If Anyone Can Help Me Or Tell Me Where To Find Info Please Do

Xxx

Geebabyy

HSC
I`m doing the Groups In Context Assessment on the Disabled as well . If you need to get the notes for Part A , then refer to your notes that you would have gotten in your CAFS class , then for Part B , find a Group & research it about that !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)