• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Gym during year 12 (1 Viewer)

Roy216

HSC
I feel like starting a membership at a gym. My dad's okay with it seeing as fitness is a necessary thing in life and on the other hand my mum doesn't agree with it, thinking its going to affect me and I'll get addicted to it and because I'm in year 12 it'll be very bad.

Now I'd like to know will it be bad? will it affect me badly in school?

Or will it be good? can i use it to help me?

jnney

lemon
HSC
I do think exercise is necessary to relieve stress.

zombies

HSC
I think it's a good idea! It's good to have things to do outside of school, and it'll keep you nice and fit.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
ill admit, i got so addicted to gymming first year in uni i started skipping every single lecture

do it though, u need to keep ur mind off school and its not like u can skip school classes lol

3 1 hour sessions a week, [2 on weekends and 1 maybe on a friday and ur done ]

HybridKath

More like HybriDead
HSC
Considering a gym membership too but I already do martial arts twice a week... is it worth the time and money?

Roy216

HSC
I tell what you what, gym is always worth the money if your able to use ur access properly and keep a good routine going, wen it comes to time i suppose its all about how u use it, u can go thrusday, friday, saturday, sunday or right after school

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
I went to the gym throughout year 12 and found it to be helpful. I started out going 6 days a week and eventually scaled it back to ~3 days. As long as you know what your priorities are, you should be fine.

kevintang

HSC
doing it now, can honestly say i look and feel a lot better than the rest of my cohort

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)