• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Happy Holidays! (1 Viewer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
soory :(

edit: i love how you didn't deny all the alco is mine :p

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
hehe, I just want to see you get drunk and do drunken dance moves. I’ve only ever seen you tipsy and that was pretty entertaining :p

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i completely agree..holidays have ended AND i have a shitload due in a tiny amount of time from now on :(

back on topic: awesome party craig :D

em_516

bludging..
HSC
right now, agreed
i have one lecture on monday, 9-11am..my alarm went off at 7, but i woke at 6.40, gay, and then i get to uni, only to find out my lecture was cancelled because the lecturer had to stay home to look after her sick daughter..waste of a driiiiive! who checks their studentmail before going to uni?! :s

em_516

bludging..
HSC
omgosh! i went shopping too :D
what did you buy? *giggles*

i check studentmail for library notices and to find out when an assignment is back mainly

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
i went boutique shopping in town...even though it was raining.
I found this awesome little store called "loop" next door to subway at the junction. Almost everything was half price so i got an M-1-11 hoodie for $50 instead of 100. I could have spent so much more though, but i took the "remember, ur trying to save money" route.

Uni sucked big-time today. RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN.

WILL YOU NEVER FREAKIN' STOP?!!!

i went and bought a $4 umbrella from jesmond go-lo this morning. it wasnt raining at home and by the time i got to hexham it was bucketing down and i only had a shower jacket which is annoying to put on and take off everytime i exit/enter a room.
I've noticed that the umbrella leaks around the seams during the heavy rain but it served me well during the light showers. Regardless, it kept me dryer than i would have been without it.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
The_highwayman said:
i went boutique shopping in town...even though it was raining.
I found this awesome little store called "loop" next door to subway at the junction. Almost everything was half price so i got an M-1-11 hoodie for $50 instead of 100. I could have spent so much more though, but i took the "remember, ur trying to save money" route.

Uni sucked big-time today. RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN.

WILL YOU NEVER FREAKIN' STOP?!!!

i went and bought a $4 umbrella from jesmond go-lo this morning. it wasnt raining at home and by the time i got to hexham it was bucketing down and i only had a shower jacket which is annoying to put on and take off everytime i exit/enter a room.
I've noticed that the umbrella leaks around the seams during the heavy rain but it served me well during the light showers. Regardless, it kept me dryer than i would have been without it.

didn't happen to notice if they have this coat did you? sooooo cuuuute

i just hate when the bottom of your jeans soak through..it's not the best feeling in the world :s so many huge puddles at uni too hahaha, bad, yet fun/funny

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
em_516 said:
didn't happen to notice if they have this coat did you? sooooo cuuuute

i just hate when the bottom of your jeans soak through..it's not the best feeling in the world :s so many huge puddles at uni too hahaha, bad, yet fun/funny
she's hot

em_516

bludging..
HSC
gay, i'll have to check it out
that said, i dunno why i would've thought you'd check out the girl stuff haha, i always completely bypass the guys stuff in shops

edit: so cannot see out of my window properly..this morning it was only overcast and i thought we were done with the rain for a bit..obv. not :S

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
rain rain go away, come again another day

rainy days are conducive to watching movies and doing NO uni work at all.. which is bad... bad SJ, bad!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
rain rain go away, come again another day

rainy days are conducive to watching movies and doing NO uni work at all.. which is bad... bad SJ, bad!
Yeah, all I did all day was play pokemon, watch football and drink. Actually, I had a good day.

Pity about the test tomorrow, *sigh*.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)