• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

hating indochina (1 Viewer)

pig_93

HSC
I HATE INDOCHINA.
yeah i just wanted to get that off my chest.
national studies are SO much better and EASIER.
straightforward step by step stuff
not like GAY INDOCHINA where work is everywhere

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
I love Indochina. I love the policies. I love the people. I love the bombs. I love the grunts. I love the guns. I love the explosions. I love Communism. I love Fascism (Capitalism).

I love everything about it.

starbaaa

Untalkative Member
HSC
I'm not its biggest fan. But it is interesting. Hey, everything about modern is interesting. Its just hard as well... and thats where the problem lies.

chamelia

HSC
I felt the same way when I first started this topic. I think its just that the Mod Hist course is so broad and covers so much that it can be daunting to start on a topic like this especially if your like me and dont know a lot about history to being with.

But I found that after I read through the whole topic in my textbooks a few times I can get the general idea of the topic and better appreciate the smaller issues involved. Also getting an idea of the whole topic overall helps you to understand what are the most important issues when studying. Indochina actually is pretty fasincating, I found the public protests and Nixons policies (vietnamisation mostly) were interesting and theres a tonne of material avalaible for you to access and really get your teeth into the details of things that begin to interest you.

pig_93

HSC
i dont know when i wrote that, but, from then, it has improved
i have developed good headings under which i can categorise my notes and that has helped heaps eg headings of 'south vietnam' 'nixon years' 'peace conference' etc...so time has helped and also my condensation has helped

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
When we first started Indochina i thought it was gay, but if anything I think it's easiest now especially after trials and essays we do in class.

studynoob

HSC
N/A
i hate indochina they stop the weed exports so we weed smokers have to suffer :( damn you corby i hate you cos you failed to bring that bag of weed to us!!! shame on you!!! :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)