• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Have you ever done any sexual exploration with a member of the same sex? (1 Viewer)

Have you ever done anything sexual with another guy/girl

• Yes

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 34 63.0%
  • Other ... (please post)

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Well, I imagine that most people who are homophobic and racist on the net would be too scared to say what they post to the face of who its intended against.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
demosthenes said:
Why cant the BOS forums be a place for people to be open and discuss situation like the ones intended to be raised in this thread? It is a place of anonimity, where people can get a lot of stuff off their chests. Not a place for homophopia.
If you are homophopic--
1. I pity the fool
2. If you see a thread titled 'Have you ever done any sexual exploration with a member of the same sex?', dont read the bloody thread! I see many threads on this forum that either offend me, are of no interest to me or are against my beliefs or morals. But i don't bother posting hate posts on these threads because i respect that this is a place for discussion, not conflict.

Think about it before you are racist, homophobic, sexist, or generally prejudice in any threads in the future.

Cheers.
indeed .

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
blackbunny said:
yes i have a problem against gay people because i KNOW this is wrong. ITS JEWS WHO THOUGHT ABOUT THIS LESBO, GAY, HAVE SEX WITH U R SISTER IDEA. WHICH IS FUCKING TWISTED!!
As a gay jew i hope u fuckin get sent to jail for ur backward remarks and hate speech and get ur tight ass filled with green biker cum and die of aids u fuckin miserable anti-semitic homophobic c##t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)