• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

HELP accessing mynsw log in???? (1 Viewer)

Princeps_

HSC
Y cant i access my unsw, i put in my student No and password correctly, and i checked for upper and lower mistakes to no avail. I tried it 4 times and didnt work, is this happening to any1 else

Eagles

ROAR~!
HSC
well? did you just pick up your student card?

if you did, then your unipass will be resetted to the one on the sheet they give you.

now, if thats the case, you can to re-set your unipass at http://www.disconnect.unsw.edu.au/index.htm

click on the DIY services, log on using your new pass and then reset it on the unipass page. oh yeah, your pass is case sensitive on that..

Last edited:

sunny

meh.
HSC
Didn't work as in your new password didn't work? Or you couldn't login to Disconnect didn't work? Have you agreed to the rules since you got your new unipass? Did you Put the z before your student number?

Princeps_

HSC
when i got my unipass i tried it and it worked (the new passoword the uni gave me, whihch i didnt change)... although i dont believe i agreed to any rules, other than the ones confirmed in the application process, which was before i got my unipass. Similarly cant access Diy services, and student mail. Contacted the sys_admin didnt get a reply. No idea what to do.

Suppose i got hacked... :p

Last edited:

Princeps_

HSC
apparently after i accept it, it need my password AGAIN, and it didnt work. Very annoying, dont think there is anything i can do?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)