• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Help Buying Psp (1 Viewer)

kchap42

HSC
AHHH...

Can anyone help?

My sis is wanting to buy a PSP for her boyfriend.
She bought one model PSP-2002
but she sees on the box there is a PSP-2003 aswell:eek:
she has seen on Ebay that you can buy the PSP-2003 from other countries

Does anyone know what the difference is between these two models??? :S
Which one is better?

I think he wants the newest one so I assum PSP-2003 is newer?
But also :S:S:S what the differences are between the two models?

Hope some one can help me
Please

Karl.

zingerburger

HSC
I have no idea what the numbers mean, seeing as the PSP was released in 2005. But there are two models.

The newer generation PSP (I think it's called the PSP Lite or something - I could be confusing it with the DS Lite) has a video-out port, which allows you to hook it up to the TV; a longer battery life; and a slimmer and lighter design. Obviously, the older generation PSP is missing these features.

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
DS = dum system. For a kid its good (ages 0-10) but for older people i think psp is best. Psp has wireless, mp3, movie player etc. The ds unless u get a card reader and homebrew software, it is useless unless u just want to play mario all day long. About the psp-2002 and psp-2003, i think the only thing that changes is the software version, with older software people do mods to the psp.

I know people are gonna get angry for sayin the above, prove me wrong lol.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Have fun with your 3 hour battery life ^^

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
acutally im pretty sure the psp has more battery life then the ds lite. I never play for 3hrs anyway it gets boring...........but i like how the ds lite looked, i actually owned one for about a week until i swapped it for psp.

BIGTYMA

Focus
HSC
PSP is an absolute waste of money. can anyone even name a good game thats on psp?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
gta 3?

although that was only really good 5 years ago.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Tekken, Fifa, a few import games.

My PSP has 5-6 hrs battery life.

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
Schroedinger said:
Yeah man not Trauma Centre, Phoenix Wright (all of which make the PSP's 'games' look like a joke), the new Worms, MKDS (Which has online play that makes the PSP look like an isolationist) need I mention Advance Wars?

I bet you're the kind of idiot that thinks Mario Galaxy is 'gay'.

PSP has 3 hours battery life, the DS has 16 on average. Nice going chump.

If you think 'mature' games have anything to do with maturity, you've made the same idiotic conflation that most moronic adolescents do; that gore and 'adult themes' make a game instantly good.

If you can think of a single PSP game that even begins to approach how amazing Phoenix Wright is, I'd be surprised.

I'm sure you and the other four people who own PSP's can get together and talk about how great they are, and be wrong.
No i did not say Mario was gay, i use to really enjoy those games but i dont have interest in them anymore, especially after they got 3D then it was crap. No way does the ds go for 16hrs lolllllll, i owned one before.

Your so immature lol.

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
theres many more, but i dont need a DS for games as zelda or mario because i still have my Nintendo entertainment system.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
Hakz said:
No i did not say Mario was gay, i use to really enjoy those games but i dont have interest in them anymore, especially after they got 3D then it was crap. No way does the ds go for 16hrs lolllllll, i owned one before.

Your so immature lol.
3d mario sux? your opinion is now void.

ps. crysis is fucking bland as shit

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
runtlocks said:
3d mario sux? your opinion is now void.

ps. crysis is fucking bland as shit
crysis is ok, but the thing that i hate about it is that u need a really really good pc. I also dislike the fact that it has aliens in it, why cant it just be normal people fighting against eachother lol.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
man this guys indestructible or something

play cod4, campaign was a bit short but quite enjoyable

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Hakz said:
theres many more, but i dont need a DS for games as zelda or mario because i still have my Nintendo entertainment system.
Yeah, cause the PSP doesn't have any sequels or games you can't play on the PS1 *rolleyes*

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
Ye i played COD4 demo and it was alright, you should check battlefield bad company. Also BF2 on pc is madd online, i thought i should warn you'se

Well doesnt it get boring playing 5 different titles of zelda, zeld does this and then zelda does that.....its boring it out. Same with mario, mario 1, 2 3......................whatever lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)