• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Help Buying Psp (2 Viewers)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hakz said:
Ye i played COD4 demo and it was alright, you should check battlefield bad company. Also BF2 on pc is madd online, i thought i should warn you'se

Well doesnt it get boring playing 5 different titles of zelda, zeld does this and then zelda does that.....its boring it out. Same with mario, mario 1, 2 3......................whatever lol.
You should speak in sentences and enlist yourself into an Asian internment camp.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Yeah man not Trauma Centre, Phoenix Wright (all of which make the PSP's 'games' look like a joke)
i think the psp is acutally getting capcom's new attorney game, Harvey Birdman Attorney At Law but the ps2 and wii are also getting it. don't think it'll come close to pw but i did watch a few gameplay vids, and guile makes a cameo

(his hair was on fire)

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
You should speak in sentences and enlist yourself into an Asian internment camp.
Please keep your racist comments to yourself. Also i am not asian.

Sonata

HSC
psp can emulate play old classic games such as gba, gb, snes, n64, ps1 games use it as a remote and many more. psp is a waste if u buy ur games, y buy wen u can just dl psp games =]

silent hill and manhunt add to great games for psp

in the end i reakon both consoles have their pros and cons. even though im a psp person, i do enjoy sum of the aspect that the ds has

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Hakz said:
Please keep your racist comments to yourself. Also i am not asian.
If only AsyLum was asian, then he'd understand!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)