• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

HELP Please! RE: UTS acceptance slip (1 Viewer)

dan_viper88

HSC
HELP Please! RE: Accepting a UTS offer!

Hi i recieved an offer at UTS.
Do i have to return the acceptance slip on my UAC offer letter or is accepting online on uac website and then being redirected to uts site.....uts email etc enough?

Last edited:
HSC
Im so paranoid about that too (except mines with ACU). Im thinking of ringing uac tommorow to confirm that I accepted it. They should put a page saying you've now accepted such and such.

Niere

HSC
I rang UAC today to ask the same thing. The lady told me that accepting the offer via the net and enrolling online (getting your UTS email, student number etc.) was enough (so you don't have to return the slip).
Just be sure to print out confirmation of your enrollment (it should have been sent to your UTS email) and take this with you when we go in Feb to complete the enrollment.

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
Niere said:
I rang UAC today to ask the same thing. The lady told me that accepting the offer via the net and enrolling online (getting your UTS email, student number etc.) was enough (so you don't have to return the slip).
Just be sure to print out confirmation of your enrollment (it should have been sent to your UTS email) and take this with you when we go in Feb to complete the enrollment.
wow thanks! im overseas and will be there for awhile so i was really stressed bout it too!

so all we need to do is:
- accept the UAc offer online
- get student number and email?

Niere

HSC
No problem :) .
I'm pretty sure that's all we have to do now (there's also the HECS form to fill out if you're applying for that).

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
Hey...im still waiting for an infomation pack from La Trobe with all the stuff in it..(should get it in 4 days)..& it has the info for deferring..which i want to do.

Should i wait til i get the pack before i send that slip in? or should i send it now?? thats wots confuzzling me!!

dan_viper88

HSC
Niere said:
Cheers thanks for that!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)