• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

HELP PLS!!! I Few Questions on RESULTS!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

zkuld

newblet
HSC
Bad luck on your exam, but I say this in the nicest way possible and don't mean to offend you, but - the results were released 5 days before the test. That left you plenty of time to contact whoever to ask about anything, and study for the remaining 3-4 days. The supplementary info and dates were supplied to us 4-5 days before the test. I'm sorry but you have no one to blame but yourself here. It's uni and you have to learn to do things yourself.

And don't worry, there's usually a very high failure rate in that subject - even after the supplementary test. A second year student once told me there were 'heaps' of second years doing statics last semester.

Princeps_

HSC
When i had rung them to inquire about my eligibility to sit the exam it was coz i got a WD so i didnt noe if i was allowed or not, so not one asnewer on saturday or sunday, so i had to wait till monday, then they said yes so i started studying then and there. My fault for not studyig during th term anyhow >.<

zkuld

newblet
HSC
Oh ok...
What I did was email Karenne Irvine (the person that emailed us all that supp test info) about my test and she replied the next day... lucky me :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)