• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

help plz (1 Viewer)

super.muppy

HSC
if it doesnt work can u plz post ur email address if u are very good at computers and i will email u sending the screen shot of the problem.

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
maybe try going into properties of the shortcut and playing around with the "Compatability" items there. What game is it btw?

super.muppy

HSC
Hakz said:
maybe try going into properties of the shortcut and playing around with the "Compatability" items there. What game is it btw?
it still doesnt work :(

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
it worked for me what it is saying is that your screen resolution is too low for the game and it gives you the window to fix it..but from what i can see it is higher then that, maybe make it another resolution?

always.dreaming

sporadic attendee
HSC
N/A
Maybe the game doesn't support & has a problem recognizing widescreen resolutions. Try changing your screen res to a 4:3 res like 800 by 600, 1280 by 1024, 1600 by 1200 etc.

But if you're using an LCD screen with a native res of 1280 by 960 and you installed any bundled software that came with your monitor, you might not be able to select a 4:3 resolution anymore. I know that after installing the software & drivers that came with my widscreen lcd, all the 4:3 resolutions were removed from my screen res options.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)