• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Help!!! (1 Viewer)

brumbypuppy

If you did Skrzynecki, how many poems were you told to write about in the actual exam?????

chooky_girl26

Lyshiez
HSC
Uni Grad
i was told to have at least 3 incase they specify how many they want to talk about... 2 is best... but as long as we analyse the hell outta them
'
i've been told with many areas that people try to comment on all of the text.... leading to a crappy useless substanceless essay :D

Aimz- Lou.

In reference to the above post, ONE is the number of prescribed texts you are supposed to refer to, and in our case, that means "immigrant chronicle" as a whole. You should refer to AT LEAST two poems, and we got told four.

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
chamelia said:
So should we have one or two related texts? Is their a minimum or maximum requirment?
have two or three prepared.. they can ask for more then one and even when they say one you can use more to add to your answer. I've decided 3 poems, 2 from the booklet and 2 related to study so hopefully i can match one of them to the question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)