• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

helpppp!!!!(irp) (1 Viewer)

beccy87

hey guys, i really really need help with my irp!!my topic is-divorce effects a Childs wellbeing in a negative way! its due in 2 weeks!! ive got alot of secondary info off the net and out of books and things(with like divorce rates and studies and things), and ive got 1 interview lined up(with my cafs teacher) but i dont know what to ask! mine is a hypothesis, not a question by the way, all my secondary information proves my hypothesis, but i have no idea what my interview questions should involve?? i will ask the obvious like how it has effected her etc, but i don't no what else!! also do you have any idea's what i can write in my surveys??? Ive got nuffin!!!im freaking out!! ill appreciate any help i can get!! thanx heaps

aditya

HSC
1) what are the various effects
2) are the long-term effects, or do they simply heal with time
3) do u feel there are methods which could be implemented early which will result in the child not losing out on a mother, or a father.
4) effects on the child... ay past experiences/ideas that reflect on long-term damage on the children.
-maybe ask about emotional well-being, by losing a mother or father, they may lose faith in marriage and having children.

and dont forget the parents

5) If any, do you feel the parents are affected at a significant level by "losing" their child.

meh thats all i could come up with... very obvious ones but u never know...

tomtom

HSC
N/A
i did the change of work habits ova the years and which gender has the best work habits in our year and done a survey.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)