• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

hey people...:) (1 Viewer)

Zai94

HSC
Is it too risky to have a number of activities to do during the week in year 12?
e.g part time work, gym, saturday school...
thanks...:)

minzoir

HSC
I have had something after school most days of the week, I liked it because it gaves me a break from study. Because I do a music 1 which involves a practical aspect, it was irritating not having as much time after to school to organise a practice with the other members of the bands I was playing in, because they had to be available also. Apart from that it has been fine, but nearer to the end I have been itching to spend my valuable remaining time in the books rather than working, guitar lessons, etc.

LightXT

HSC
Uni Grad
Depends what atar you're aiming for. In most cases, it's more of a pro than a con. With effective time management, anything's possible, but be warned: many people overestimate their capabilities.

jnney

lemon
HSC
I think you should give it a go. I know some people can just study and study and study and do pretty much nothing else - but that's pretty unhealthy, and, not beneficial in the long run. Trust me I've been there. It's kind of depressing. LOL. If it seems like you've got too much to handle, you can always readjust your timetable or temporarily put something aside. Keeping a balanced lifestyle is important in the HSC. :)

taeyang

HSC
Definately not too risky, it is too risky NOT doing anything... I did a lot of stuff early in the year and was going great... now I don't do anything and I am lazy as shit, procrastinating way too much.

musing

HSC
It's definitely not risky! You can always lighten the load off once the trial and HSC exams period sets in :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)