• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Hickeys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

aMJp

HSC
A moment of passion ...that fantastic sensation of neck kisses ...then all of a sudden, you look like you've had a house thrown at your neck - you have a MASSIVE HICKEY!

This is the situation I found myself in last week. MASSIVE hickey. I'm talking larger than a 50 cent piece and a shade of purple to challenge the one-eyed, one-horned flying purple people eater.

You know what, now I think about it - that purple people eater probably INVENTED hickeys... he created the little purple bruises while trying to eat people...

Anyway, I received the hickey on the Wednesday, received a phone call on the Thursday, for a JOB INTERVIEW on the Friday. How lucky am I?? I get to go for a job interview with a great stinking tattoo on my neck saying "Ay? AY? You can tell things got hot and heavy for ME last night, can't ya? Huh? HUH??"

I plastered enormous amounts of concealer over it, but I was wondering if anybody knows any alternative remedies for future reference? Preferably ones that make them disappear completely, as though by magic?? Any witches/wizards in the house??

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Don't let it happen in the first place.

But tis the turtlenecks for yew

aMJp

HSC
I thought the toothpaste thing was a bit of an old wives tale?
I don't see how it could work...
How long should one leave it on for?

SpHan

HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
tooth paste
it works
100% i kid you not
haha u beat me to it. but use white, not blue toothpaste lol. i was in ur position once and a friend grabbed a bit of toothpaste before the parentals saw it and they didnt notice a thing. as to how long to leave it on for...you will probably be able to see under the toothpaste after a while to be able to see if the hickey has gone or not, then wash it off. i htink if you have had a night out put it on when u get home and u should be able to wash it off in the morning and be hickey free.

w00dy.

HSC
hickeys.

are something that i thought had once died many years ago.

but now i see they still exist.
no thanks to the little year 7 freaks at our school who are constantly giving each other hickies likes its the latest craze or something....

im in agreeance with those who have suggested toothpaste. i cant speek from experience. but i do hear it works pretty well.

Skeeta

HSC
i have NEVER heard that before :/

Green concealer works to hide any redness.

aMJp

HSC
Green concealer? Does green concealer exist? If so, for what purpose? Who's skin is green??

aMJp

HSC
We used to sing that in Year Three. So corrupt from such a young age!

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
I heard freezing a spoon and pressing it to the hickey works? Unsure though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)