• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

"Home And Away. Weeknights on 7, featuring... (1 Viewer)

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
NTB wat r u talking about?
also- u have contributed to this too so ur comments could have been part of what sparked their interest in it.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
"ONMG MAN wTF ARE U On ABOUT THAT BLOWS ME WORLD!"

no need to swear absolution, calm down buddy.

anyway... bec and leyton are going on 7 news to talk about where they met... why they got married... show off her engagement ring.. for probably 15 minutes.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Who the hell cares, we're not them, we don't know them, and what they do doesn't affect us. So let them be.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I'm not denying that I do, but really, do you have so few other interests in your life to warrant making such a big fuss over this?

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
It's just a bitch, like when people bitch about how much they hate britney spears. If we stopped all the pointless, exaggerated bitching on this forum there would be nothing but people asking if their essay is ok.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Kim totally made the right decision to break up with im. Bec seems rather pathetic. She's just going to end up being another bimbo tennis gf because she needs lleyton because she is just a soapie star who may earn alot of money but it was basically nothing in comparison to lleyton. While Kim on the other hand is some1 who has loads of her own money and fame and doesn't really need lleyton.

I think Lleyton is some1 who really needs a big group to support him and kim was apart of that group for 5 yrs, since he was 18. I mean he's never really not been in a serious relationship and now all this stuff- posing on a the same boat that he proposed to kim on last yr with bec, saying he doesn't care about womens tennis and on top with this proposal shows how lost the poor bloke is. Bec is merely taking adv of that. Nice boost for a career that wasn't really going anywhere.

uwsstudent

HSC
he should learn to act like a man

i don't like hewitt at all, everytime he yells, i mean really we don't need that kind of shit, he lost then proposal came out, whatever dude, i don't like his style on the court at all, world class players don't yell around, they keep it cool and calm, good luck to whatever proposal

Carlito

HSC
hahaha i just saw that advert for bec. went for like 45 seconds before saysin "Bec Cartwright in Home and Away" ahahahah hillarious.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
u people have the world so wrong, the most popular athletes of all time have been rebels.
John Macinroe (sp?) is perhaps the most famous tennis player of all time, he yelled and bitched constantly.

Kobe Briant? most popular basketball player in america right now... also a complete prick.

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
"ONMG MAN wTF ARE U On ABOUT THAT BLOWS ME WORLD!"

no need to swear absolution, calm down buddy.

anyway... bec and leyton are going on 7 news to talk about where they met... why they got married... show off her engagement ring.. for probably 15 minutes.
on the news? hmm...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)